PDA

View Full Version : Hello

TimMichaels
12-02-2004, 05:39 PM
Hey everyone. I just joined this group... looks pretty nice. I've been around Jeeps Unlimited before so maybe some of you have talked to me before. My name's Tim. I drive a stock 95 Grand Cherokee which I am about to upgrade (finally.) Anyway, I've made quite a few runs (usually solo) in the Laurel Highlands areas, including Connellsville and Hawkins Hollow. Hope to see some of you out on the trails some time soon!

-Tim
http://www.timmichaels.tk (Intentionally corny website)

mrpistol
12-02-2004, 08:04 PM
welcome
i like the website, (at least the front page), i can't seem to be able to load the page after that....but that's probably my fault cause my computer is CRAP!

anyways, looks like that grand cherokee has seen it's share of $hit....

fsidari
12-02-2004, 08:06 PM
Welcome to the site. :smt039 You'll find lots of great people on here ready to give some advice when you get to the Grand upgrade. I have a TJ but I know there are some long-wheel base fans here

Bill
12-02-2004, 08:46 PM
Hey Tim, welcome to the site. Good to see you made it over here. 8)

RUBICONN
12-03-2004, 09:13 AM
Welcome!

Michael

TimMichaels
12-03-2004, 10:42 AM
Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Mrpistol- Yeah, she's been through quite a bit I'd say. The problem is actually with the server... not sure why it won't load right now. Thanks for checkin' it out though.

o|||||||o - Good to see you here! Perhaps I'll see you out on the trails again some time soon.

OverkillZJ
12-03-2004, 12:51 PM
Well hellloooo there.

The ZJ's are growing in numbers... WO0T! now build it!!! :lol: