PDA

View Full Version : **** Obama!

Muzikman
07-24-2009, 03:34 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090724/ap_on_re_us/us_harvard_scholar_arresting_officer

This whole thing has me more pissed off than I have been in awhile. What right does Obama have making official comments like that?

limegreentj
07-24-2009, 03:49 PM
he's an asshole...plain and simple....worthless piece of good for nothing shit...the only reason he is president is because is colored...**** him

Wrecker
07-24-2009, 05:13 PM
i am sure it will only get worse in the next 3 years

limegreentj
07-24-2009, 05:43 PM
yeah thats the worse part...most people didnt start hating bush until year 5 6 or 7....we hate obama this much already and there are 3 years left....then americans are so dumb that he'll probably get elected again...i mean..it happened once already

busij44
07-24-2009, 07:14 PM
he's an asshole...plain and simple....worthless piece of good for nothing shit...the only reason he is president is because is colored...**** him

Everybody always beats me to the punch...........+1

Super Scout
07-27-2009, 12:19 PM
It really is that whole thing pisses me off so much, everytime I hear him talk I get sick in my stomach. The guy really is an asshole it blows my mind that people not only voted for him but still like him. He has basically lied about everything. Now he is insulting our police !! I have nothing but respect for the police in this county the shit they put up with and now they have a president who insults them. I hope to god he doesnt get reelected.!

limegreentj
07-27-2009, 12:25 PM
dont worry...he will...lazy retarded goddamn americans that are too stupid to figure shit out will vote him in....just like in the last thread...warwagon98xj said...you are very welcome (i guess he voted him) i asked if he still thought he was doing a good job....never heard anything back

TimMichaels
07-27-2009, 06:53 PM
dont worry...he will...lazy retarded goddamn americans that are too stupid to figure shit out will vote him in....just like in the last thread...warwagon98xj said...you are very welcome (i guess he voted him) i asked if he still thought he was doing a good job....never heard anything back

I voted for him but I really don't think I'm lazy, retarded, or too stupid to figure shit out. Go figure. :064:

OverkillZJ
07-27-2009, 08:18 PM
No, but I still want to smack you :overkill:

2002wranglerX
07-27-2009, 09:17 PM
No, but I still want to smack you :overkill:

x2

Dude is a disaster.

limegreentj
07-27-2009, 09:23 PM
but you are also young...lots of young people voted for him...because they are naive. now that you said you voted for him, do you still think that he was the right choice? honestly?

tjblair
07-27-2009, 09:31 PM
I voted for him but I really don't think I'm lazy, retarded, or too stupid to figure shit out. Go figure. :064:

I would argue the fact that you are stupid, due to the fact that you admit that you voted for Obama to this group. :011:

DMG
07-27-2009, 09:36 PM

White Liberal Guilt is a hell of a thing.

OverkillZJ
07-27-2009, 09:37 PM
Haha, that makes him brave and asking for debate, but not stupid.

I still can't figure out why folks are still arguing Obama was a good idea. I have democtratic friends changing their registration currently.

limegreentj
07-27-2009, 09:44 PM
there was an article about how people that voted for him are starting to realize how bad they ****ed up

pittim
07-27-2009, 09:55 PM
there was an article about how people that voted for him are starting to realize how bad they ****ed up
and the worst part is, is that the presidental tree just keeps getting worse. Yeah, Obama sucks, but could you imagine if sometihng happened to him and Biden was pres? Or if something happened to Biden and Pelosi was pres?

Time for impeach.

OverkillZJ
07-27-2009, 10:01 PM
Honestly I've been sad with our options for election since I've been able to vote for 9 years. Sure, I might not hate one guy as much as the next, but hell, sometimes I want to smack them all around a little.

There's been no politician that I've really liked in my lifetime, let alone found inspirational. It's sad.

That said, I'd take Barney the purple dinosaur over Obama.. and I hate that mother****er.

tjblair
07-27-2009, 10:05 PM
I vote Ronald McDonald.

OverkillZJ
07-27-2009, 10:06 PM
No. We have enough clowns in politics already

limegreentj
07-27-2009, 10:26 PM
/\ lol at matt...its funny but you make sense

TimMichaels
07-27-2009, 11:04 PM
Haha, that makes him brave and asking for debate, but not stupid.

I still can't figure out why folks are still arguing Obama was a good idea. I have democtratic friends changing their registration currently.

I never thought Obama was a good idea, I just thought he was the least bad idea. And still do.

OverkillZJ
07-27-2009, 11:05 PM
Was it Palin or McCain that seemed like the biggest weight?

TimMichaels
07-27-2009, 11:08 PM
but you are also young...lots of young people voted for him...because they are naive. now that you said you voted for him, do you still think that he was the right choice? honestly?

Lots of young people did indeed vote for him because they are in fact naive. I am young. But for the most part I'm not naive, I'm really better informed than the average person (I have to be as a debater.) And like I just said in response to Matt, I never thought he was the right choice. But my ballot didn't have the right choice on it, so I voted for the least wrong.

limegreentj
07-27-2009, 11:11 PM
i guess thats your right as an american, to make a choice...well, he'll probably take that away from us too... but thats why america is great...because people do have a choice

TimMichaels
07-27-2009, 11:13 PM
Was it Palin or McCain that seemed like the biggest weight?

As in detracting me for checking the red box on my ballot? Palin. I really feared that something would happen to McCain and that batshit crazy Alaskan hypocritical sociopath would suddenly have power over something other than a frozen tundra. Aside from her obvious level of general stupidity, she's just far too conservative for my tastes, going as far as removing books from libraries because they spoke of homosexuality. That's crap.

McCain was moderate enough that had he won I could have tolerated him on several levels. I never believed his nor Obama's economic plans would work, as neither was willing to increase taxes across the board while cutting spending in frivilous areas while putting money into more stimulating areas. Whatev.

That said, I still would have voted for Obama over McCain. He, like Palin, had a few overly conservative social quirks that I don't agree with.

Deadman 94 xj
07-27-2009, 11:33 PM
Good post Tim. It's nice to listen to a lefty that makes sense every once in a while.

DMG
07-28-2009, 06:28 AM
going as far as removing books from libraries because they spoke of homosexuality. That's crap.

Better check Snopes on that one. Most of what you "know" about Palin came from an extremely biased media or SNL.

Liberals have banned more books than conservatives. Example: Huck Finn was removed from school libraries by liberal fools like yourself because of the N word.

Super Scout
07-28-2009, 09:09 AM
Palin def got the raw end of the stick by the media. I am not a fan but about 90% of the stuff they said about her was a lie. That said Obama will go down in history as quite possibly the worst president we have ever had. He is only 7 months in and has really F$%ked this country. It amazes me to think this guy ran for congress lost ran for senate won, and 17 months later ran for president and won. He is completely out of his league and its showing.

Deadman 94 xj
07-28-2009, 09:35 AM
That said Obama will go down in history as quite possibly the worst president we have ever had. He is only 7 months in and has really F$%ked this country. It amazes me to think this guy ran for congress lost ran for senate won, and 17 months later ran for president and won. He is completely out of his league and its showing.

I love listening to Dems change there story now. The man is a douchebag and I knew it all along lol.

OverkillZJ
07-28-2009, 11:05 AM
I'm not a huge fan of Palin, not many are. But comparing a presidential candidate (oSHIT) to a possible VP still has me scratching my head.

Some of what was said about her was true, some false. Either way I'd take her crazy overly religious ass over the current guy 10x over.

Wrecker
07-28-2009, 11:41 AM
I just dont like career politicians.

Super Scout
07-28-2009, 11:48 AM
Some of what was said about her was true, some false. Either way I'd take her crazy overly religious ass over the current guy 10x over.

Agreed 100%

Bird_Flu
07-28-2009, 12:33 PM

I didn't vote for Obama, but you can count me into the group of Democrats that changed their registration to something else.

2002wranglerX
07-28-2009, 05:26 PM
As in detracting me for checking the red box on my ballot? Palin. I really feared that something would happen to McCain and that batshit crazy Alaskan hypocritical sociopath would suddenly have power over something other than a frozen tundra. Aside from her obvious level of general stupidity, she's just far too conservative for my tastes, going as far as removing books from libraries because they spoke of homosexuality. That's crap.

McCain was moderate enough that had he won I could have tolerated him on several levels. I never believed his nor Obama's economic plans would work, as neither was willing to increase taxes across the board while cutting spending in frivilous areas while putting money into more stimulating areas. Whatev.

That said, I still would have voted for Obama over McCain. He, like Palin, had a few overly conservative social quirks that I don't agree with.

Seriously? Obama told us what he was going to do. He didn't lie. We can't blame him for what's going on.

We can only blame those that heard him say what he was going to do and voted for him anyway.

He told us about cap and trade, he told us about health care, he told us about all the bullshit that he's pulling now.

If you're as informed as you claim to be then we must assume you're an idiot.

I didn't vote for Obama, but you can count me into the group of Democrats that changed their registration to something else.

I went from R to I