PDA

View Full Version : Bed liner

leif2480
08-04-2009, 09:00 AM
Has anyone put the Dupli-Color Bed liner in thier jeep? and if so how did it turn out? recommend Spray Can or Roller for application purposes?

mxg342
08-04-2009, 10:30 AM
I did herculiner about 4 years ago. I rolled it on with their special roller. All I can say is take a lot of time to do the prep. When you think you're done, go over everything again.

Most of mine is holding up ok. It's been beat to hell and back over the last couple of years though.

BAD_GNR
08-04-2009, 11:50 AM
x2 on the herculiner, seems like a much more durable product. I beat the hell out of mine too, hauling things like scrap metal, lumber, and concrete block in the back of the tub. I did mine about 4 years ago - holding up great. I brushed mine on with a stipple motion, seemed to get the proper texture and cover better than the rolled. Prep is key.

Super Scout
08-04-2009, 01:16 PM
No to dupli color. Used it on my scout and was extremely unsatisfied with the results. Scratched and chipped easily. Spend the money go with herculiner and I have been told rustoleam bed coating was good stuff too.

Sycotik Skier
08-04-2009, 01:16 PM
duplicolor spray on is junk.

RedRaider
08-04-2009, 01:37 PM
I bought it about a month ago cause it was cheap, but I haven't had time to do the prep work to roll it on. I'm gonna try it and throw some sand in to help. I'll let you know when it's done, may be awhile.