PDA

View Full Version : Custom tube work and steering

john00TJ
08-05-2009, 06:50 PM
check it out ,as of now i have some free time and alot of tubing on its way ..as time progress i`ll be adding services but as of now this is whats going on

i`ll be bending 1.5 tubing with my new JD2 bender using the bend tech pro program ..as the weeks progress i`ll be adding new dies and supplies of tubing ..as of now i am ready to roll on tube fenders ,grill hoops and stingers ,bumpers ,sliders and tube flares ..

i have 120` of 1.5 DOM on its way

i can also do steering setups with chevy TREs and can ream knuckles and pitman arms

in the next couple weeks i`ll have 1.75 and 1. dies and be capable of doing sheet metal work with dimple dies

tjblair
08-05-2009, 07:06 PM
How about cages? I am interested in posibly having you bend it up and I can weld it together. No worries for you. I want the tubes to go down through the dash. I would also like to do frame tie in's. Let me know if you are interested in this job.

john00TJ
08-05-2009, 11:56 PM
yeah i am interested ..what size tubing ?? i`ll be building the exact same cage for my jeep so making a double will not be a problem ..i am a few weeks out on gbending cages but they arent a problem ..

Just LMK what you guys want / need and i`ll see what i can do