PDA

View Full Version : rear custom bumper ideas...

Jpdst29
12-05-2004, 09:28 AM
just playing around with the concept of getting a rear custom bumper fabricated next year. i wanted to get it done by a company called Red Rock Fabrication. The owner has a silver 5.9 Limited ZJ. For some reason his website is no longer about fabricating and there is no contact info. oh well :(

i was wondering if anybody knew of any other GOOD fabricating places that would make a decent rear bumper...i am not looking for anything fancy...preferably just something that looks stock but made of good quality steel :D

any feedback would be great!!!

OverkillZJ
12-05-2004, 11:46 AM
How simple are you talking?

I'm assuming you've looked at Kevins rear bumper already? (www.kevinsoffroad.com)

Jpdst29
12-05-2004, 11:53 AM
How simple are you talking?

I'm assuming you've looked at Kevins rear bumper already? (www.kevinsoffroad.com)

no...i havent looked at it...i didnt even know he made one...good news for me

basically i just want something like in this picture

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/273000-273999/273851_16_full.jpg

it is basically a replica of the stock bumper...but steel instead of crappy plastic...lol

possibly the integration of two tow hooks and a receiver hitch would add to the design...and possibly a spare tire rack...who knows...

MF Steve!
12-16-2004, 10:31 PM
i can fab. that for you...eeeeasy.

xsjado
01-10-2005, 03:35 AM
If you really want that made my brother owns a welding and fab. company. just send me a message or email. You can have it dont pretty cheap from him too.