PDA

View Full Version : Ben Stein: "Thank you Barack Obama"

notmYJ
09-17-2009, 01:51 AM
Thank You, Barack Obama

By Ben Stein on 9.14.09 @ 12:36PM

Dear Mr. President:

As a 64-year-old, lifelong fiscal conservative and Republican since Nixon, may I humbly thank you? In the eight months or so since you took office, you have succeeded in reviving a party, the GOP, that many had left for dead.
1) You have named men to office so wildly irresponsible, so extreme in their positions, so vulgar in their means of expression, that they have made the Republican Party regain its of gleam of gentility and good graces. I am not talking only about the tough guy/ballet dancer Rahm Emanuel, who screamed like a jilted drunken sorority girl at GOP leaders after Joe Wilson's outburst (itself a disgrace) last Wednesday night. I am talking about a high White House official who called Republicans by a barnyard epithet at a public speech recently. This is the same guy who signed a petition to investigate whether the government caused 9/11 -- itself a favored position of Neo-Nazis and other nut jobs. Thank you. I thought no one could outdo an appointment like Henry Paulson, Bush 43's Treasury Secretary -- but you have.(Cont...)

Its a long one, but its good reading. Click the link for the rest.

http://spectator.org/archives/2009/09/14/thank-you-barack-obama

Deadman 94 xj
11-10-2009, 10:48 AM
Hi all !!!
I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

Are you muslim?

limegreentj
11-10-2009, 11:14 AM
lol...some newcomers are....but with typing like that you'll give the grammar nazi a heart attack for sure

limegreentj
11-10-2009, 11:16 AM
i suspect spam bot

OverkillZJ
11-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Spam bot banned...