PDA

View Full Version : Gonna buy some sliders

Dozer45
11-12-2009, 02:23 AM
So Im gonna end up buying the JCR stage 2 sliders for $275 shipped, just thought i'd ask if anyone was getting rid of their XJs or upgrading to long arms and wanted to sell the sliders they had on their rig? I figured i would ask before i order these bad boys before black friday.

If not, When i get them ill be sure to post pics of me blatantly abusing them for no reason at all. just because i can.

hyperbuzzin
11-12-2009, 08:18 AM
If not, When i get them ill be sure to post pics of me blatantly abusing them for no reason at all. just because i can.
That's the best reason to post pics!!!

skeebs
11-13-2009, 09:36 PM
Brandon (limegreentj) recently built a set just like those for ridgerunner97. Why don't you talk to him and see how much he'd make you a set for?

Post #10 are some pix.
http://www.pgh-offroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11901

shamrok911
11-14-2009, 02:13 AM
^^^^^ x2

Just picked up a set that Brandon put together for my YJ. He was ridiculously easy to work with, ended up with exactly what I wanted and the finished product looks fan-frickin-tastic.

Dragonslayer
11-14-2009, 06:52 AM
I talked to Brandon about XJ slider's a couple week's ago, he's backed up with other stuff he has to do. So if you are looking to get these asap then you are better off to go ahead and order them 'cause Brandon said it's not gonna be any time soon.

skeebs
11-14-2009, 02:09 PM
^^^^^ x2

Just picked up a set that Brandon put together for my YJ. He was ridiculously easy to work with, ended up with exactly what I wanted and the finished product looks fan-frickin-tastic.

Do you have a thread with pics? He apparently doesn't know how to work a camera and take pics of his own work, LOL

ridgerunner97
11-14-2009, 05:40 PM
For real Skeebs! I tell him all the time to quit being a ***** and self concious about his work :) It is nice shit he is turnin out. Come on Brandon, don't make me make a thread of all the pics youve sent me on the cellular of your shit! I'm tellin ya I'll do it!!!

limegreentj
11-14-2009, 09:12 PM
lol NO!

jlandis
11-14-2009, 11:36 PM
Brandon, if your doing good work people why be ashamed of showing what you can do? I have seen what you can do..don't be ashamed of it...

Dozer45
11-18-2009, 01:24 PM
Ordered these puppies last night, JCR said they are making their next batch Nov 25 and ill have them by the first week in December, I CANT WAIT!!!