PDA

View Full Version : Possible Spring Adventure

ridgerunner97
01-16-2010, 04:35 AM
So I got spring break starting March 5th @ 5pm and goin until March 14th. Ive been thinking, might want to hit George Washington National Forest near Harrisonburg, Va for sum easy to moderate wheeling and camping/fishing that week. Anyone be interested? This could all change depending on weather, I really don't want to tent/XJ camp for a week in shitty shitty weather. I'm hopin its nice :) Ive been doin sum reading on CORE4x4 and they run trails in that area all the time that are public land and public right of ways/accesses in the national forest. Some are forest roads, sum are county roads etc. From the pics it looks like sum stress free wheeling, good decompress ride from the long winter with absolutely stunning views and scenery. Anyone off that week and lookin for sumthin to do post up if your interested. Even if I hit that for a long weekend and on the way back home, hit Green Ridge State Forest OHV trail in Md. for a day or so and stay the night could be a fun time. All mild wheeling.

ridgerunner97
02-02-2010, 07:18 PM
Just bumpin this up time is rollin and I can't wait :)

Bax
02-02-2010, 07:23 PM
I would be interested but I have to get my truck running first.

wozz
02-02-2010, 07:25 PM
Damn I wish your break was a week earlier.

q-ball
02-03-2010, 09:36 AM
a group from clubfrontier.org goes there a few times a year. i have been wanting too but not yet $$$ is too short for what the truck needs to go there!!!

brent66
02-03-2010, 10:20 AM
if i have extra cash ill go sounds like a great time im on leave with the army so im free