PDA

View Full Version : Trafford Pa. The Shades

Stagnok
03-25-2010, 11:14 PM
Anyone know where this is exactly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-TI9s9fVUI

Dragonslayer
03-26-2010, 05:18 AM
Haha, I love how he say's "go slow" but yet he's hammerin down through there.

ridgerunner97
03-26-2010, 08:19 AM
Been there before, there isn't jack shit down there, some mud and thats it. It is also not really legal as far as I know. There are posted signs, and the road down into that gully is an access to a gas well. Not sure if you'd get in trouble going down in there or not, but that creek is DEEP and if you don't know where to cross it, your over your hood. Same with some of the mud holes. There is a creek/trench that runs across that "island" and it looks shallow enough, and it is in one spot to cross it, the rest of it you better have a mud truck and lots of horsepower. Go at your own risk.

Stagnok
04-23-2010, 10:49 PM
Hmm, bad news. I also see a road in murrysville that seems to lead to the big electric towers. It's not posted at all. Should I or shouldn't I check it out!

village_idiot
04-23-2010, 10:54 PM
Hmm, bad news. I also see a road in murrysville that seems to lead to the big electric towers. It's not posted at all. Should I or shouldn't I check it out!
as long as there are no posted signs or gates, i say go for it.

ridgerunner97
04-23-2010, 11:28 PM

And your fawking retarded, do some leg work and research Douche

Super Scout
04-25-2010, 11:47 PM
Is there a posted sign or gate in your front yard Gibs ? What about your living room ? So I guess its ok if I do a couple donuts in your yard and ram my Scout thru your front door, is that what your saying ? C'mon dude think...

limegreentj
04-25-2010, 11:53 PM

this is why you wanted fred to come pull your shit out of someones Private land....use your ****ing head before you **** shit up for the rest of us

2002wranglerX
04-26-2010, 12:09 AM
Tresspass by motorvehicle is a 375 dollar fine and it does not need to be posted... ask me how I know...

notmYJ
04-26-2010, 02:09 AM
Tresspass by motorvehicle is a 375 dollar fine and it does not need to be posted... ask me how I know...

Maybe. I got let off of that charge as the property was not posted, nor was there a building on the property to lead me to believe that it was private property.

§ 3717. Trespass by motor vehicle.
(a) General rule.--It is unlawful for a person to knowingly
operate a motor vehicle on private real property other than a
private road or driveway without consent of the owner or lessor
of the real property.

Its the whole "knowingly" part of the statute. I didnt know. Not posted. Nothing their to lead a reasonable person to think it was private, and were not permitted to be there. I got let off on that argument in county court downtown.

tceraso
04-26-2010, 08:07 AM
Gibby, I know a good doctor if you need someone to stitch your head back on!!

HoodRN
04-26-2010, 09:21 AM
Maybe. I got let off of that charge as the property was not posted, nor was there a building on the property to lead me to believe that it was private property.

Its the whole "knowingly" part of the statute. I didnt know. Not posted. Nothing their to lead a reasonable person to think it was private, and were not permitted to be there. I got let off on that argument in county court downtown.

You were extremely fortunate to be found not guilty on those grounds. I have been involved in quite a few of those cases, both at the district level, and at the county level (Butler). The judge generally asks the defendant if they own the property, or have written permission from the owner. If not, they are generally found guilty, unless there are mitigating circumstances that lead to their presence on the property. If you don't own it, or don't have permission to be on it, the safest approach is to find out who does own it. The absence of gates, or the existence of trails does not indicate that the owner agrees to allow access. I'm sure some on this board are familiar with the Armstrong Cement Company in Butler/Armstrong counties. Thousands of acres, covered with trails, most not gated or signed. The owners put signs up, offroaders tore them down. I have lost count of how many people have been cited there over the past 20 years.