PDA

View Full Version : Job opening for anyone who's interested

JEEPIN/J.S.A
04-06-2010, 12:35 PM
Hey guys i'm putting this on here in hopes that there is somebody local who'd like to pick up a part time job in Bethal Park.

Meadowcrest Nursing Center is currently seeking a dependable part time maint assistant. duty's include painting, lawn care, light plumbing, light electrical, and light construction. Hours and days are not set in stone yet. this is a new position, and im open (for the most part), to work around someones schedule. if you or someone you know is interested please have them call me at (412)-854-5500 ask for Justen, the maintenance director.Thanks

I wouldn't normally put this in here, but i'm having a heck of a time finding good applicants. most of them are from downtown pittsburgh, have no transportation, or they are way too over qualified and want $25.00 an hour I'm just looking for a assistant to help me out 2 to 3 days a week, and take care of some small things so i can get caught up on the things i'm falling behind on.

Hopefully somebody in here knows somebody close to Bethal Park that needs some extra cash, even if it's to support there offroading disease...lol...

JEEPIN/J.S.A
04-07-2010, 03:16 PM
bump

Dick.Breakey
04-07-2010, 05:37 PM
i wish i was closer. if this town was designed to have people actually get around it, id be more apt to take you up. i need to feed the new kitchen remodel bug

Ragnorox
04-07-2010, 06:03 PM
Me to, I ran maintenance for a vet clinic for 5 years.

JEEPIN/J.S.A
04-07-2010, 08:21 PM
thats ok, thanks anyway.(thats the kind of luck i've been having lately) if either of you know anybody close to Bethal Park let them know we're looking