PDA

View Full Version : did i see what i think i saw?

MF Steve!
12-19-2004, 07:25 PM
browsing about e-bay motors tonight...i saw a silver rubicon for sale. looked quite familiar. thought it was bills at first. opened the page only to see IRWIN, PENNSYLVANIA and really thougth it was his. but i compared pix and it wasnt exaaactly the same... so it turned out it wasnt bills jeep, but another real nice silver rubicon, this one w/ a 5.5 re lift, 35" mt/r's, with only 5549 miles on it...

Bill
12-19-2004, 09:59 PM
I waited way too long to buy it to sell it now. I am probably going to keep this Jeep until it falls apart or someone actually rearends me and actually does some serious damage.

I did momentarily consider trading it in on an Unlimited Rubi, but that was only for the sole purpose of annoying Brandon.

OverkillZJ
12-20-2004, 01:06 AM
I did momentarily consider trading it in on an Unlimited Rubi, but that was only for the sole purpose of annoying Brandon.

Annoying Brandon is a reason for living! :smt111 :smt117 :smt114 :impact:

MF Steve!
12-20-2004, 05:13 PM
hmmm...i was buying a hemi grand in the spring, maybe ill get a rubi-unlimited now. the grand might torture matt though? :snakeman:

Bill
12-20-2004, 05:58 PM
hmmm...i was buying a hemi grand in the spring, maybe ill get a rubi-unlimited now. the grand might torture matt though? :snakeman:

Not with IFS... :roll: :wink: :D

OverkillZJ
12-20-2004, 07:01 PM
We're getting a WK for my dad... Hemi.. Lifting it, and wheeling it... IFS or not.

I hate IFS, but as far as IFS goes, I think it's a system we can work with. It doesn't TOTALLY suck. We'll see!

MF Steve!
12-20-2004, 09:10 PM
i take it you saw aev's little monster? im really not worried about the ifs either...