PDA

View Full Version : Al Gore gets owned on global warming.

Super Scout
07-14-2010, 11:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMjXC-uMLZM

pittim
07-15-2010, 12:23 AM
****in' Joe :044:

Dick.Breakey
07-15-2010, 07:14 AM
thats pretty f'n funny

98ZJ
07-15-2010, 07:47 AM
Damn it I knew that Dallas wasn't getting to the super bowl for some reason!

lol jk

Global warming is crap. Former VP Gore needs to stop talking, stop trying to still be relevant. All he is accomplishing is making himself look bad.

Great video

Deadman 94 xj
07-15-2010, 09:48 AM
LMAO!!! That made my week. Gore is an idiot and always has been imo.

muddeprived
07-15-2010, 10:09 AM
I'm scrambling on the web trying to find a text version of that debate. I wanna know what they are saying, but from the looks of it he got owned lol.

Deadman 94 xj
07-15-2010, 10:13 AM
Ahh, maybe C-span would have it? You gota find it though!

OverkillZJ
07-15-2010, 10:18 AM
Haha "The Dallas cowboys haven't made it to the super bowl in ten years, and the Patriots didn't make it to the superbowl" - Gore screws his facts up on everything, apparently.

beat1078
07-15-2010, 10:19 AM
Hey hey hey.... you guys better treat Mr. Gore with some respect.

If it wasn't for him you would have this internet and the outlet to make these statements with.

muddeprived
07-15-2010, 10:21 AM
Ahh, maybe C-span would have it? You gota find it though!

Yeah I found it. :icon_super:

Dick.Breakey
07-15-2010, 03:02 PM
haha niiiice

Sloth_Fratelli
07-20-2010, 04:32 PM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a253/FREDDYRAMONE6/36951_136500593045234_1000005588210.jpg

96greenxjjeep
07-20-2010, 09:18 PM
do you guys really not believe in global warming?

Sloth_Fratelli
07-20-2010, 10:08 PM
i havent seen any good proof. debating scientists who admit lying about facts, politicians stuffing their pockets over this, and liberals doing what they do.

every year the winters seem colder and the summers seem hotter. seemed that way forever

98ZJ
07-20-2010, 11:10 PM

Do you really believe in it? and if so why? I have yet to see solid proof.

abrzrkr
07-20-2010, 11:19 PM
No, they do not. It's sad really. It's like putting the frog into the water and then turning the heat on. He can not detect the incremental temperature increase so he never jumps out. I don't want to elaborate too much because people here would just take it personally and get angry at any one with a different point of view.

Super Scout
07-20-2010, 11:23 PM
^ You are an Idiot. Global warming is obviously not fact when 1000s of experts disagree that it exist and numerous others will argue that earth is entering a cool down. I thought you left ?

abrzrkr
07-20-2010, 11:25 PM
every year the winters seem colder and the summers seem hotter. seemed that way forever
I'm pretty sure that is the way the theory goes.

pittim
07-20-2010, 11:34 PM
Man made global warming is bullshit. The earth has ALWAYS gone thru stages of warming and cooling. Think ice age. Pretty sure the last ice age happened well before cars.

Super Scout
07-20-2010, 11:39 PM
^ Yeah, but try explaining that to a liberal you cant.

abrzrkr
07-20-2010, 11:41 PM
^ You are an Idiot. Global warming is obviously not fact when 1000s of experts disagree that it exist and numerous others will argue that earth is entering a cool down. I thought you left ?
Hey, you called me an idiot! Well since your are name calling then your argument must be right. Too bad we can't discuss our opinions. So have we disproved the concept? It has not been proven yet either. Shouldn't we talk about it, maybe research it some more. What if it is really happening but we ended the discussion on a global scale because people were unwilling to entertain the possibility. That is a brilliant strategy for winning arguments though. Hell I can recall name calling as an effective tactic in grade school.

muddeprived
07-20-2010, 11:47 PM
I think we should be more concerned over endangered species, deforestation, and pollution than global warming. At least we know these are actually occurring.

Super Scout
07-21-2010, 12:04 AM
How much more money do we need to blow on global warming, the people pushing it are people who can gain a ton of money if the government starts regulating carbon output mainly AL Gore himself. Maybe you should do some more research. I have done enough there is not any proof it is happening now and none that it is man made. You wanna believe fine have fun riding your bicycle.

abrzrkr
07-21-2010, 01:03 AM
We should blow as much money as it takes. Look at at like this, if it is real then we have got ourselves in sort of a pickle. If it's not real then we employed some scientists. You are right about following the money. If you truly believed in it why wouldn't you invest in it though. I have not done much research on it. I am also not a scientist. I have seen where some scientists like Stephen Hawking and other notables have made plausible arguments that global warming could be real. You said that you have done enough research and that you found that there is no proof of global warming. I have to admit I have not read your findings. Where were they published? This may seem far out there but I believe that there will come a day when the oil supply will dwindle to nothing. Maybe the global warming "scare" will force new more sustainable energy sources to be developed. This way there will be a much smoother transition as the oil supply get scarce. This could potentially save millions of lives.

OverkillZJ
07-21-2010, 09:43 AM
We should blow as much money as it takes. Look at at like this, if it is real then we have got ourselves in sort of a pickle. If it's not real then we employed some scientists. You are right about following the money. If you truly believed in it why wouldn't you invest in it though. I have not done much research on it. I am also not a scientist. I have seen where some scientists like Stephen Hawking and other notables have made plausible arguments that global warming could be real. You said that you have done enough research and that you found that there is no proof of global warming. I have to admit I have not read your findings. Where were they published? This may seem far out there but I believe that there will come a day when the oil supply will dwindle to nothing. Maybe the global warming "scare" will force new more sustainable energy sources to be developed. This way there will be a much smoother transition as the oil supply get scarce. This could potentially save millions of lives.

A "plausible argument" is not "proof." At this point, I don't believe in man made global warming for a second. The earth has cooled and warmed before, it will probably cool and warm yet again, whether we're around to see it or not.

As for the oil supply getting scares, we're a LONG way off from that. New energy will always occur, that's progress - and it'd probably be far more likely to transission more smoothly without goverment taxing old enerty to promote it.

Deadman 94 xj
07-21-2010, 09:52 AM
Again, the man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOOc5yiIWkg

Everyone can argue all they want about their personal beliefs but the fact is the promotors of the idea are attemping to fill their pockets and stand to make huge profit. According to Gore, the world will not exist in 45 yrs. We're all gona dieeee!!!

Super Scout
07-21-2010, 11:35 AM
What Matt says times a million let the market decide, when oil becomes to expensive than other forms of energy will take over but for the time being thats not happening anytime soon.

justin'sbig7
07-21-2010, 05:18 PM
look at the avearge temperature since it has been accurately recorded. theres been hot times and cool times but it has stayed rather consistent. i try to look at hard evidence and with the average temperature (hard to sway that politically) i do not believe that global warming is real. co2 after all is plant food remember, and the people pushing this stand to make a ton.

SirFuego
07-28-2011, 11:12 AM
I found this article appropriate for the title of the thread:
http://news.yahoo.com/nasa-data-blow-gaping-hold-global-warming-alarmism-192334971.html

Apparently, CO2 doesn't contribute much at all to "global warming" as the computer models predicted. Somehow I think it's difficult to argue against that when there is now data to back it up...

Absolutely shocking!