PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum (and to Pittsburgh)

GeneralTso
12-21-2004, 07:27 PM
Hi...

I just moved to Pittsburgh a few months ago, and I'm psyched to find out that the burgh's got it's own off-road forum... I figured I'd write a post to introduce myself while I'm checking out the site.

See you on the trails,

Jeff

'82 Jeep CJ-7
'98 Jeep XJ

TimMichaels
12-21-2004, 08:38 PM
Welcome to town and to the club :wink:

Cebby
12-21-2004, 09:17 PM
Welcome aboard!

YJBeef
12-21-2004, 09:50 PM
Welcome, whereabouts are ya now.

GeneralTso
12-21-2004, 11:07 PM
Welcome, whereabouts are ya now.

Thanks!

I live in Shadyside, where I'm told that I'll get a ticket if a cop sees me doing any kind of work on my Jeeps on the street. I just got my CJ this afternoon, and it needs a few things..so I'm going to be putting that law to the test over the next few weeks! :D

mrpistol
12-21-2004, 11:34 PM
welcome,
i just had some general tso's last night, and it was delicious :lol:

OverkillZJ
12-21-2004, 11:36 PM
welcome,
LOL, me too!

And welcome!

GeneralTso
12-21-2004, 11:55 PM
welcome,

LMAO...

I had a hard-core craving for some GeneralTsos while I was trying to think of a username.....

Cebby
12-22-2004, 12:09 AM
Shadyside eh? Not far from me in Oakmont. China Palace on Walnut has an awesome General Tso!

Bill
12-22-2004, 12:36 AM
I am not real sure where you heard that vicious rumor about working on your car in the street, but I think you should be fine...

Welcome to the city, and to the forum. I work out that way in Oakland, so I am through your area on a regular basis. Hope to see you around.

coverinearth
12-22-2004, 01:21 AM
welcome to the nuthouse, enjoy your stay. and beware of the midget.....

o wait thats me..........

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

dygaar
12-22-2004, 08:09 AM
Welcome, hope to see you around sometime.

OverkillZJ
12-22-2004, 09:37 AM
Welcome to the city, and to the forum. I work out that way in Oakland, so I am through your area on a regular basis. Hope to see you around.

Careful, the guy who bought my old Honda from me got screwed when he went to pick up parts from Napa, and found the car had been towed to impound!

GeneralTso
12-22-2004, 11:11 AM
Shadyside eh? Not far from me in Oakmont. China Palace on Walnut has an awesome General Tso!

China Palace rocks! Between that place and Pizza Perfecta I've put on a few pounds since we've been out here...

So where's the best place to go around here for some moderate four wheelin? My Cherokee is pretty much stock and I just got the CJ so it needs a little attention before I take it into the woods...

YJBeef
12-22-2004, 09:35 PM
I am not real sure where you heard that vicious rumor about working on your car in the street, but I think you should be fine...

Crafton's supposed to be the same way, though I never had any problems!

GeneralTso
12-22-2004, 10:51 PM

Crafton's supposed to be the same way, though I never had any problems!

That's good to know... I haven't had any problems here yet either...

....as long as I can remember not to let my legs stick out into traffic when I'm climbing around under it....

:smt082

(This icon is me rolling down the street after the downtown bus snags my leg...the dumb grin is probably alcohol induced...)