PDA

View Full Version : Forum is identical to another

book85
09-18-2010, 06:21 AM
I dont know if any of you guys go onto wellsville trails forum but this forum is identical to it now from color to everything. I just thought I would put that out there.

justin'sbig7
09-18-2010, 08:12 AM
theres already a thread for criticisms, its probably a free design layout that both have used since hiring a web designer is reeeeealllly expesive and a lot of work to do on your own.

muddeprived
09-18-2010, 04:04 PM
It may be identical but it fits our city's colors better than wellsville. ;)

OverkillZJ
09-18-2010, 04:55 PM
Why is that a problem? Its a $30 theme, a hell of a lot better than the time and expense of designing a completely custom theme.

book85
09-19-2010, 01:23 AM
Where did I criticize and when did I say there was a problem? I dont see where I criticized anything or anybody in my post! I believe I was just trying to let people know so if it was something they wanted to change so it didnt look like this forum was trying to copy another somewhat local forum.

hyperbuzzin
09-19-2010, 10:29 AM
Where did I criticize and when did I say there was a problem? I dont see where I criticized anything or anybody in my post! ....

Criticism is the judgement (using analysis and evaluation) of the merits and faults of the actions or work of another individual. Criticism can mean merely to evaluate without necessarily finding fault; however, usually the word implies the expression of disapproval.
As Justin mentioned, this woulda been more appropriate in the proper thread.

justin'sbig7
09-19-2010, 10:41 AM
Where did I criticize and when did I say there was a problem? I dont see where I criticized anything or anybody in my post! I believe I was just trying to let people know so if it was something they wanted to change so it didnt look like this forum was trying to copy another somewhat local forum.

ahhh, i see. more of a heads up than a criticism. my bad.

book85
09-19-2010, 04:09 PM
Its cool justin. Anyway this thread is pretty useless now and can be deleted.

Muzikman
09-20-2010, 08:54 AM
This is pretty fitting for Wellsville as well...with all the bio hazard logos and such. :)

Custom styles for vbulletin are quite pricey, I was quoted over $500 for one and close to $1000 for another.