View Full Version : tis the season.....

mrpistol
12-27-2004, 11:44 AM
...for breaking the cherries of frozen-over mud holes :P
http://www.itsajeep.org/PhotoPost/data/500/104hpice2.jpg

hope everyone had a nice holiday :smt114

coverinearth
12-27-2004, 11:50 AM
ahhhhhhhhh, looks like the good ol houston playground, next time post when your going up, i live a rocks throw away....

:D

mrpistol
12-27-2004, 12:02 PM
yep, that was my first time there (thanks to cebby's directions)
i wish i had something like that in my area
good stuff, here's another pic....
http://www.itsajeep.org/PhotoPost/data/500/104hpflex2.jpg

OverkillZJ
12-27-2004, 12:46 PM
Any chance you were driving past Shop 'n Save on Morganza road on Christmas Eve? I passed you the other way in my Corolla, but didn't think a Jeep wave from a lil' red car would be wise, haha

mrpistol
12-27-2004, 01:06 PM
well, if it was before 5..ya it's possible. i've never heard of morganza road but a friend and I were driving all around damn western pa that day picking up last minute christmas stuff (and doing a little wheeling).

hehe, i can hardly get a jeep wave from people driving jeeps let alone corollas :lol: (but that's probably a whole 'nother topic)

coverinearth
12-27-2004, 01:09 PM
definatly let me know if u wanna go play up there anymore, ill show yah some of the harder lines if i bring the YJ, maybe me and matt will take another run at the big hole, LMAO

OverkillZJ
12-27-2004, 03:12 PM
well, if it was before 5..ya it's possible. i've never heard of morganza road but a friend and I were driving all around damn western pa that day picking up last minute christmas stuff (and doing a little wheeling).

hehe, i can hardly get a jeep wave from people driving jeeps let alone corollas :lol: (but that's probably a whole 'nother topic)

It was probably you, it's actually not too far from the Houston Playground your pics are from (maybe 20 miles tops?) Bridgeville / south fayette area

And Nick, KEEP ME OUTA THAT MUDHOLE!