PDA

View Full Version : Sons of Guns show

JeepSteeler
02-03-2011, 10:16 AM
Anybody else catch that new show on Discovery "Sons of Guns?"

I've seen a couple episodes, kinda interesting to see some of the stuff that guy does. The silencer for the shotgun was pretty sweet. But getting that old flamethrower going for the MOH veteran was really cool.

Wrecker
02-03-2011, 10:39 AM
I have watched it too. Seems pretty good. The daughter seems to know her stuff also. Loved the line that pistols are a means to get to a real gun.

ridgerunner97
02-03-2011, 10:43 AM
The daughter is hot :) I just watched it last night for the first time and it was pretty sweet. I loved how the guy walked in with the knock off WWII M1 Carbine and kept asking for her dad and she just plain told him it was a repro and "he'll tell ya the same thing." The guy kinda looked pissed and walked off LOL.

joshs1ofakindxj
02-04-2011, 03:23 AM
very inspirational show

JeepSteeler
02-04-2011, 10:36 AM
I watched the episode last night where they made the "Master Key" M16/870 shotgun door buster combo. I think I need this.

joshs1ofakindxj
02-06-2011, 07:33 PM
I watched the episode last night where they made the "Master Key" M16/870 shotgun door buster combo. I think I need this.

It was actually an M16/Saiga 12 combo. Semi/full auto sweetness with both weapons!

The flame thrower episode was epic. I was really touched when he said he was going to restore it for that MOH WWII vet at cost because of how much that man had done for his country.

Mykal
02-06-2011, 08:11 PM
That man, Woody, is from WV and he has balls of steel.

JeepSteeler
02-07-2011, 09:00 AM
It was actually an M16/Saiga 12 combo. Semi/full auto sweetness with both weapons!

The flame thrower episode was epic. I was really touched when he said he was going to restore it for that MOH WWII vet at cost because of how much that man had done for his country.

I stand corrected, I thought he said 870 when they talked about it at the counter. But I'm sure you would know by just lookin!

Woody is incredible. Guy is teetering on 90 years old and demands 70lbs worth of compressed death be strapped to his back so he can roast the beach one last time. That was just awesome.

bell22
02-27-2011, 01:15 AM
Watched a couple episodes also. Good show. I agree on the shotgun silencer = awesome!! Flamethrower episode was cool. So was the .50 caliber episode where he caught the brush on fire!!