PDA

View Full Version : Ride Tuesday (3-8-20110)?

2002wranglerX
03-06-2011, 10:47 PM
it's going to be 50 and sunny tuesday... i'm thinking hartwood or north park. Probably 3:30 or 4ish... i have 2 lights i can loan out if necessary. 1 is an LED and it's decent but the other is a halogen so it's nothing great, but it works...

anyone in? it won't be anything crazy, i haven't ridden in 5 or 6 months so i'm gonna be huffing and puffing lol

2002wranglerX
03-06-2011, 10:53 PM
talking to my buddy hartwood will probably be a mess. North park has some spots we can hit that won't be too messy

JeepSteeler
03-07-2011, 08:40 AM
I was walking my dog recently up on the trails behind the N Park swimming pool, the ones that start next to that soccer field with the parking lot (Pie Traynor soccer field). I forget which color the trail marks are, maybe white with a black dot.

But anyway, the upper trails were fine, a couple of ruts and a puddle here or there. The lower end down by the powerline might be soggy.

I'd be game but I'll be sitting in the tattoo chair all night on Tuesday.

OverkillZJ
03-07-2011, 10:10 AM
I'm doing my best, but I need to find a chain and helmet today, and figure out how to load that bike in the new car without hurting the car (bike rack isn't in yet) - and get up early enough to get all my work done early.. I already have 5 days of work to do in 4 since I'm getting Lasik Friday.

This is a really bad idea time wise but I wanna go!

jrd1387tj
03-08-2011, 10:39 PM
For future reference, you mentioned lights. How important is the lights?