PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need these fluids?

JB_Pgh
01-01-2005, 03:50 PM
I have the following in my garage:

2 bottles Redline MT-90 man. transmission/man. transaxle lubricant
1 bottle Redline 75W90 gear oil
4 bottles Valvoline 85W140 gear oil

Purchased for my last TJ at the recommendation of karstman, I just never got around to changing the fluids. (I change vehicles instead of changing fluids, apparently.) :roll:

JB_Pgh
01-02-2005, 12:09 AM
Forgot to mention that the asking price for the whole set is one six-pack of Yuengling, preferably cold. :wink:

mrpistol
01-03-2005, 12:04 PM
damn, that's a pretty good deal
the best part is i would HAVE to stock my fridge with the other 3 six packs only because buying a case is so much more economical!

....but those oils would probably end up collecting dust here as well :cry:

JB_Pgh
01-03-2005, 03:00 PM
I don't have a TJ right now, and I'm not altogether sure I want to buy one right now anyway. If no one here wants them, they'll probably get pitched.

OverkillZJ
01-03-2005, 07:51 PM
I'll take 'em for a 6 pack, enough people move through my garage that I'm sure someone can use them :)

Problem is our schedules aren't gonna mesh up very well to make a trade...

JB_Pgh
01-04-2005, 12:18 AM
I'll take 'em for a 6 pack, enough people move through my garage that I'm sure someone can use them :)

Problem is our schedules aren't gonna mesh up very well to make a trade...

Matt, for all the help you've given me in the past, they're yours for free. PM me, we'll figure it out - I work in Peters and still live in Canonsburg.

dp
01-04-2005, 12:39 AM
OK...I got it. JB, hand the oils off to Bill who will in turn give them to heidi. I have to go near Heidi's work this week so I'll stop there and pick them up. The next day, I'll give them to Brandon around lunch time and then he can drop them off at matt's house next time he's up that way. Sounds good?

OverkillZJ
01-04-2005, 12:52 AM
OK...I got it. JB, hand the oils off to Bill who will in turn give them to heidi. I have to go near Heidi's work this week so I'll stop there and pick them up. The next day, I'll give them to Brandon around lunch time and then he can drop them off at matt's house next time he's up that way. Sounds good?

LOL, do you really think I'd ever get them from Brandon?

He already owes me a new 153X Spicer ujoint and a hundred something dollars!

Hand them off to Bill, then they MIGHT actually get here ;)

Hmmm... I think it's time for me to post my "who owes me what" thread.....

And John, thank you!

JB_Pgh
01-04-2005, 08:54 AM

hahaha, that choreography is probably necessary the way all our schedules are!

I think I'll just throw them in the back of the car and drop them off at Matt's sometime. Matt, pm me your new address.