PDA

View Full Version : Want to let you all know how much I hate you all!!!

FoxRunner
01-05-2005, 02:15 AM
D@mn it...
After seeing all your rides and with my mall crusin jeep broken Im feeling bad...

Im eage to fix my transfer case... and while i wait I read more and more about you crazy people ans you offroad adventures.... and I must say I am jelouse.... It looks like fun, (expensive) but fun!!! And being that I am no mechanic and poor at the moment, all I get to do is read....

And worse off even once I get my jeep fixed the mall crawler wont ever be offroad like you guys... Damn automatic jeep

Ohh well just a rant about my jeep... How many times can one read how to swap a transfer case before they snap.... Me it was 12xs

God I hope I find one soon

Bill
01-05-2005, 08:13 AM
Don't be a hater...

We take a few trips here and there where a stock rig will do just fine. Get your vehicle up and running and tag along. I am sure you will be just fine.

OverkillZJ
01-05-2005, 09:19 AM
I'll take an automatic for rockcrawling over a manual any day!

me:
http://www.fccsonline.com/pic/jeep/rock.jpg

And ya, it's a grocery getter / mall crawler (hence the joke domain of http://www.mallcrawlin.com)

So what's stopping you? :lol:

TimMichaels
01-05-2005, 11:31 AM
I've been driving my soccer mom ZJ stock and doing pretty good. Until recently, I haven't even had a full size spare or front tow hooks. Get those two things and you're pretty much set. If you wanna do a stock run you're more than welcome to come along with me. I think you'll be surprised how well stock rides can do.

Happycamper
01-05-2005, 12:21 PM
Take him to Houston (PA), that place is good for a few hours of entertainment. It can be as easy or as difficult as you want it to be. I dropped mine in a ditch there last week. My front fender took the hit and I think if it were not for the rock that stopped me I would've beeen on my side. Wish I had a camera!! BTW does anyone have a spare blinker light that goes on the front flares?

JB_Pgh
01-05-2005, 04:13 PM
Take him to Houston (PA), that place is good for a few hours of entertainment. It can be as easy or as difficult as you want it to be. I dropped mine in a ditch there last week. My front fender took the hit and I think if it were not for the rock that stopped me I would've beeen on my side. Wish I had a camera!! BTW does anyone have a spare blinker light that goes on the front flares?

Didn't your brother-in-law damn near dump your heep on its side one time we went there? :lol: I remember the look on your face as you grabbed the front bumper and brought that thing down! :lol: :lol:

OverkillZJ
01-05-2005, 05:28 PM

Didn't your brother-in-law damn near dump your heep on its side one time we went there? :lol: I remember the look on your face as you grabbed the front bumper and brought that thing down! :lol: :lol:

LOL, that was me making a leap to bring the back end of his TJ down.

In hindsight, I'd let it flop before almost having a TJ land on me a gain, LOL.

JB_Pgh
01-05-2005, 05:30 PM
LOL, that was me making a leap to bring the back end of his TJ down.

In hindsight, I'd let it flop before almost having a TJ land on me a gain, LOL.

My memory isn't what it used to be, I guess. I do remember it was close to a flop! 8O

Desert_Runner
01-05-2005, 08:17 PM
Most people are amazed at what stock vehicles can do. Mine isn't exactly stock , but it's not lifted and I have suprised several groups that I have gone with....http://image22.webshots.com/23/7/17/48/223771748nYzGAS_ph.jpg

Happycamper
01-05-2005, 08:36 PM
Yeah , that was my brother in-law. That was a beutiful save by all of us (go team!). I would've cried like a school girl if he had flopped it. If anyone is gonna do it it's gonna be me!! :D