PDA

View Full Version : Unable to post/reply under normal conditions

Mykal
11-09-2011, 11:33 PM
This has been happening for awhile I was just to frustrated to post.

Under quick reply, reply, new post or PM I have to switch the editor to source to be able to type anything. If I do not then I can not type in the text box.

Ideas?

Using Firefox, tried IE as well.

OverkillZJ
11-10-2011, 10:30 AM
I can't repeat the issue in either browser, in any version... Any chance you set a custom template in your profile?

Mykal
11-10-2011, 02:17 PM
I can't repeat the issue in either browser, in any version... Any chance you set a custom template in your profile?

No I even set it back to default just in case I hit something in there without remembering.
Very strange.

OverkillZJ
11-10-2011, 02:21 PM
Weird. Let's see what happens after I get it back to the template we're going to stick with this weekend. The updates were mostly security flaws (nothing major) so I'm surpirsed anyhing is that different. Probably an issue with this temporary template.

Mykal
11-10-2011, 02:31 PM
Weird. Let's see what happens after I get it back to the template we're going to stick with this weekend. The updates were mostly security flaws (nothing major) so I'm surpirsed anyhing is that different. Probably an issue with this temporary template.

This was happening with the old template as well but Ill wait to see if that fixes it. If it doesnt Ill post up then.
Thanks Matt.

muddeprived
11-11-2011, 09:56 PM
This happened to me two or three days ago. It's fine now.

Mykal
11-17-2011, 01:59 AM
Fixed it.
I use R.I.P. for Firefox and must have hit a hot key and removed something on one of the VB forums causing this.
Fixed now.

muddeprived
11-17-2011, 02:39 AM
Mykal for President.