PDA

View Full Version : Oh Brandon, looky here...

Bill
01-08-2005, 01:16 AM
HERE (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6285&item=4517593563&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW)

This has your name all over it!

http://photostore.automark.net/dealerphotos/90250/J5417-3.jpg

LordAthens
01-08-2005, 02:47 AM
Looks a lot like the one I test drove at South Hills Jeep, different color.

I'm not sure why you posted this, unless it were to yell me you found a new\used Rubi LWB for $22k ;)

Bill
01-08-2005, 03:38 PM
The price for this new 05 isnt that bad...

I can find you a SWB for even less than that. You just let me know when you are ready to buy one.

OverkillZJ
01-08-2005, 04:43 PM
mebetsthatthemidgetbuysarubibeforebrandon

LordAthens
01-08-2005, 06:29 PM
Erm, ignore my first comment about price. I didn't see the "HERE" link at the top.

$26k isn't bad. It doesn't have the auto dim mirror, nor the block heater. Both I could get aftermarket I suppose.

Of course, it's still going to be atleast 3 months before I'll have the down payment banked anyhow.

I'm doing well so far though, I haven't been blowing every dime I get. I've got ~1\3 of the downpayment together so far. It may be a month or 2 sooner depending on what happens with this new job prospect.

Happycamper
01-08-2005, 07:36 PM
I know it's off topic and been discussed but I havn't seen many hardtops yet w/ the LWB. In that side shot it looks too weird. Maybe cause it just looks like an imitation Jeep or something. The soft tops are growing on me a little bit, but when they have a decent amount of lift and 35's they look bad ass. Just something about the way a bone stock one looks I guess. Does anyone know what the steering radius is like on them? One thing I love about the SWB is making those real tight turns in the trail w/ no problem where the XJ's and ZJ's always have to make those sometimes dangerous 30 point turns.

OverkillZJ
01-08-2005, 09:19 PM
One thing I love about the SWB is making those real tight turns in the trail w/ no problem where the XJ's and ZJ's always have to make those sometimes dangerous 30 point turns.

I don't have that problem, I put it in 2low, floor it, and spin the back end into place ;)

Happycamper
01-08-2005, 11:24 PM
Yeah Matt that definitly is your signature move. :smt023

OverkillZJ
01-08-2005, 11:50 PM
Yeah Matt that definitly is your signature move. :smt023

I'm glad you said that, cause up 'til now I thought that flopping it on its side like a dumbass was my signature move!!!

LordAthens
01-09-2005, 12:54 AM
I think it's more along the lines of, dropping into 2low, spinning the back end, into a rut, causing a flop ;)

Unfortunately I've never seen Matt flop it in person :(

OverkillZJ
01-09-2005, 01:25 AM
I think it's more along the lines of, dropping into 2low, spinning the back end, into a rut, causing a flop ;)

Unfortunately I've never seen Matt flop it in person :(

Never spun into a rut, just drove into it!

And if you'd come offroad once in awhile, you'd get to see me do very stupid things too!