PDA

View Full Version : Constitutional carry

Azzy
02-29-2012, 04:55 PM
There is a bill going through the process to bring constitutional carry to PA.

Friends,
I want to let you know that as of Tuesday next week (Feb. 21) one of the major projects I have been working on will be introduced in the House of Representatives for co-sponsorship – HB 2176 / Constitutional (two-tiered) Carry of Firearms.* The legislation is in ‘blueback’ form right now and will be available shortly on the state website once the memo goes out requesting support from Representatives in the House.
The sponsor of this legislation is Rep. Rick Saccone and he is to be commended for his courage and commitment to our ‘Right to Bear Arms’.
I am asking each of you for your help in encouraging other House members to sign on as co-sponsors to this important legislation.* Please spread this information far and wide.
Thank you!
Kim Stolfer

Final current working of the bill is here: http://forum.pafoa.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=37285&d=1330533685

It allows for concealed or open carry, with the option to get a license for those states that require it for reciprocity. There is also talk of it eliminating the need for FFL transfer of pistols, but that is unknown right now (at least by me) Imagine that, we could do what they have been able to do in Texas for years now.