PDA

View Full Version : New to forum, and a business plug

xsjado
01-10-2005, 03:41 AM
Yo my name is Jordan and i have met some of you at CiCi's at the last M&G. look forward to discussions on here and i wanted to find out if anyone was looking/or could use some welding and fabrication. My brother owns an onsite welding and fab. business and can pretty much make you anything you can find in a Parts catalog or dream up on your own, custom for your vehicle. Just send me a message/email/instand message whatever and ill give you details.

OverkillZJ
01-10-2005, 10:40 AM
I love plugs :lol:

Bill
01-10-2005, 11:05 AM

I am not even going to say it... It is just too easy! :roll:

OverkillZJ
01-10-2005, 11:07 AM

I am not even going to say it... It is just too easy! :roll:

I said business plugs, not butt plugs, thank you very much!

LordAthens
01-10-2005, 01:45 PM

Actually Matt, you didn't specify either... You left it to our sick and twisted minds.

OverkillZJ
01-10-2005, 02:03 PM

Actually Matt, you didn't specify either... You left it to our sick and twisted minds.

Well then it's your sick minds thinking of butt plugs, not mine!

xsjado
01-10-2005, 02:07 PM
you guys are weird... 8O

Jpdst29
01-10-2005, 10:34 PM
hey jordan...how are you doing...i was at CiCi's that night (the really tall skinny kid)...i just wanted to know how good your brother is at fabbing...i have a picture of a rear bumper i would like to get made...i found a place to do it but it is in like michigan...just curious if maybe someday he could check it out...

thanks

xsjado
01-11-2005, 12:15 AM
I'm not trying to glorify him, but he can make ANYTHING, and he can make it well. I saw you were looking to get a tire carrier put on, or a tow hitch it can be done. or if you do not want that right now, he is right here in carnegie down the street from me, he will make the bumper for you, and if you decide later on you want the tire carrier or tow hitch or whatever else, you can just get it done later, he can modify. i guarentee you will be very happy with the quality, and the price is way cheaper than any magazine or whatever.

LordAthens
01-11-2005, 12:20 AM
he is right here in carnegie down the street from me

He isn't by chance the Owner \ Operator of Domination Chassis, is he?

xsjado
01-11-2005, 01:53 AM
no that isnt him

Jpdst29
01-11-2005, 08:24 AM
well...i am very interested in getting this done...we will have to talk one on one sometime and put this into action...

gearhead313
01-11-2005, 04:24 PM
butt plug?.........butt plug!

gearhead313
01-11-2005, 04:27 PM
I'm not trying to glorify him, but he can make ANYTHING, and he can make it well. I saw you were looking to get a tire carrier put on, or a tow hitch it can be done. or if you do not want that right now, he is right here in carnegie down the street from me, he will make the bumper for you, and if you decide later on you want the tire carrier or tow hitch or whatever else, you can just get it done later, he can modify. i guarentee you will be very happy with the quality, and the price is way cheaper than any magazine or whatever.

pics and info of any of his work?

bur1196
01-11-2005, 08:09 PM
I need a new front bumper for the Liberty. I like the ARB one but don't want all the weight and it is a little expensive...what can you do??

xsjado
01-11-2005, 11:19 PM
gimme a pic of link to the liberty bumper. as far as pics or info, no pics yet, we ar gonna take pics of everything he has made, and makes for my jeep and make a small website. actually not only of my jeep but everything else, he has made everything from staircases to weight benches, bumpers to tow hitches. He is fully certified and trained through the steam fitters union in welding and fab, that is what he does for them, works in the fab shop. this is just something he does for extra money ontop of the union job. if you are interested in anything just let me know through posts or email.

AIM= xsjadoroll
email= oomyung826@yahoo.com

i will put you in contact with him to discuss what you need/want, and what he can do for you.

bur1196
01-12-2005, 09:46 AM
Here is what I would like to have for the Liberty...

http://www.arb.com.au/Graphics/ARB/Bull_Bars/Chrysler_Jeep/Chrysler_pic5.jpg

I really like the styling and the color matches the Freedom edition I have. If you need more pics, let me know, I will try to dig up some more...Thanks and you also can email me at bur1196@yahoo.com