PDA

View Full Version : A spare rim and mounting kit -ZJ

JeepSteeler
11-02-2006, 08:33 AM
I'm looking for a spare 15" rim, 5 bolt, that fits a 95 ZJ, as well as the mounting kit to affix the spare to the side of the cargo area. I have a tire, but I will take a rim even if it has a tire on it in any condition. Rim can be a 7" or 8" wide, doesn't really matter. Decent condition, as long as the rim is straight and will hold air.

I will come and pick up anywhere in the Pgh area.

Thanks!!!!!

mudforblood
11-06-2006, 08:35 PM
Is the metal bracket with a hole in it sticking out of your plastic where the tire goes? If that is there I have the j-bolt, cone and wingnut to hold it in. You can have it if you want it? The cover for the donut spare is laying around here somewhere if you wanted it for some reason.

gonecheenin
11-07-2006, 01:01 PM
If you need the bracketry & all i should still have it in my parts 95 in the driveway

Got a donut spare for sure, and might have a couple old chrome rims you could use

You should check that thing out, could have other stuff you could use

mudforblood
11-07-2006, 05:24 PM
If you need the bracketry & all i should still have it in my parts 95 in the driveway

Got a donut spare for sure, and might have a couple old chrome rims you could use

You should check that thing out, could have other stuff you could use

Does it have a clean rear hatch? that doesnt sound good, rephrase not rusted

gonecheenin
11-07-2006, 07:43 PM
Hatch is rusted on the bottom seam like most

Other then that its pretty good

mudforblood
11-07-2006, 08:05 PM
Do you think its repairable? mine has a nice half inch gap between the inner and outer skin at the bottom. how much for it?

Dont you have it posted somewhere??

gonecheenin
11-08-2006, 09:23 AM
Somewhere, but i think it has the same gap on that seam

I'll try to find the pic

JeepSteeler
11-08-2006, 01:30 PM
Yeah! I knew somebody would have this crap laying around. I need basically everything with the spare. I got the rubber mount pillar thing jutting out of the side of the cargo area, that's it. Right now I got a borrowed spare bungee corded on there and it sucks.

Cheenin'...you got that 95....I would like to maybe scavange it a bit and definitely would take your spare mounting stuff...where U at? I'm booked this weekend, but after that I'm free on weekends pretty much until deer rifle season. I'm up in Ross near Ross Park Mall....

Thanks for the offer MFB...

BTW...I got the same little rust spot right on the hatch. Must be bad design.

gonecheenin
11-08-2006, 03:40 PM
I'm in Upper burrellm right outside New Kensington

Come check it out if you want

JeepSteeler
11-09-2006, 12:41 PM
Will do. I'll shoot ya a message next week and figure out how/where to meet up. I know how to get to New Ken via Rte 28....after that I'm clueless.