PDA

View Full Version : What happened to my signature?

steveg0690
06-22-2012, 11:22 AM
I know it's been a while since I have posted, I've been lurking. I just posted something and my sig looks like crap, what happened?

OverkillZJ
06-22-2012, 11:25 AM
The free memberships were changed to text-only in signature lines - no fancy text, pictures, etc. Sorry to "cut back" on the freebies, but I need to try to show the benefit of supporting memberships to attempt to recoup my costs over the years somehow!

steveg0690
06-22-2012, 11:31 AM
No worries, I understand you need to recoupe something from us leaches. Which membership should I set up? I have no problem throwing some cash your way after all that you have done for us.

OverkillZJ
06-22-2012, 11:51 AM
You should get the membership that costs elevinty billion dollars! Just kidding, on the signup page you can see the differences - the premium supporting one just adds more storage space, PM space, an @pgh-offroad.com email address, etc. Any of them will allow custom signatures, but I think the premium one allows pictures in it too off the top of my head.

I'm still working on the details, but everyone that's supporting will have a tag under their name soon, but the features themselves are already working. I need to also put together some documentation on how to use the gallery's and the like.