PDA

View Full Version : The Obama you don't know

Bird_Flu
09-22-2012, 10:31 AM
http://washingtonexaminer.com/introduction-the-obama-you-dont-know/article/2508080#.UF3KSaTyZjE

This is a long read but worth it. Basically it goes to show what I thought about Obama from the beginning, he's nothing more than a well connected Chicago politician and one of the worst at cronyism in government. One the worst things I read here was how he defended a real estate developer that kicked folks out of public housing in -11*F weather so he could get rich building new housing using government funds. He was found guilty of several corruption charges and the fine for all of this was $50. Barry was his lawyer throughout the trial. He's a phony and a scam artist. Once you read this I HIGHLY recommend getting the book "throw them all out" if you want a good read on corruption at all levels of government, particularly at the highest level. Our political system is completely corrupt and beyond screwed up. We need serious reforms now, or else in a few years time we'll be in just as bad of a position as the Euro Zone.

atvboo
09-22-2012, 10:45 AM
I need a like button

MJSHIPP
09-22-2012, 02:14 PM

sethman15210
09-22-2012, 08:19 PM
No'bama doesn't surprise me with screwing people over, after all he's a politician.

Interesting read, I "liked" it