PDA

View Full Version : Bike was stolen

techno
11-05-2012, 01:43 PM
My buddy had two bikes stolen on Saturday night from his place in Greenfield. One of them is not really a big deal, but the other is. It's a Santa Cruz Superlight, lime green color. Less than 12 months old.
It's a long shot, but should any of you guys see this bike around or see it for sale, please let us know. Cheers.

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w306/rob77g60/jeffsbike.gif

OverkillZJ
11-05-2012, 02:54 PM
Definitely keep an eye on Craigs List...

Muzikman
11-05-2012, 03:19 PM
What was the other bike. Even if it wasn't worth as much, finding it might lead to finding the Cruz.

commando72
11-05-2012, 09:43 PM
Man I hate it when people steal stuff! :071:

Most likely will be spray painted some other random color so it wouldn't be recognizable. Hope your buddy gets it back.

I will keep an eye out around the Greensburg area, but most likely won't end up around here...

techno
11-06-2012, 12:35 AM
Yeah, we are watching all the internet selling sites with a faint hope that the responsible chode bag tries his luck. I can't remember who made tthe other bike though.
I feel like it will be sold on the street for a ridiculous amount to fund a few hits.

techno
12-03-2012, 05:07 PM
Good news ending to this incident. While walking his dog around the neighborhood this weekend, my buddy happened across a couple a 10yo boys riding bikes, one of which was his SantaCruz. A few strong words were exchanged, and the bike is now back with the rightful owner. The boys claimed no knowledge of the other cheaper bike. He's decided to not involve the police.