PDA

View Full Version : Got a new "family" member

DixieJeeper
11-09-2012, 03:55 PM
I have enjoyed my EDC weapon for a while now for its pure concealabilty, the Keltec PF11 is very small, narrow and with the accesory frame mounted money clip it rests in my pocket or waist band without any issue.

However, I will need to do a trigger job on it and improve the staple gun like draw and pressure of the trigger. This will improve it but it will still be a crappy trigger just less crappy. Now let me say this I think that its a decent pocket pistol for the price talking in consideration that its a 5 yard gun or so purely a the "S" just got real weapon and not a zombie social work weapon.

So naturally this gives me the excuse to purchase a better well rounded subcompact that can be more concealable than my G22 .40 and more effective than a PF11, so I picked up a G27 .40 SW with Trigon night sights and 2 mags for 390.00 plus state background and tax. :) I love the gun, the double stack glock is naturally thicker than the PF11 and bit more bulky but for the price I think I got a heck of steal

joshs1ofakindxj
11-09-2012, 05:02 PM
Pics or it didn't happen

DixieJeeper
11-10-2012, 01:00 AM
picky picky... Ill snap some tomorrow after work or before if I remember.

DixieJeeper
11-11-2012, 12:59 AM
Snapped my picture forgot my damn interface cable at the store tonight-- if you are super interested I can text it to you.

HoodRN
11-11-2012, 03:18 PM
You'll like your subcompact. I have a Glock 33 to back-up my issued 31. Nice little pistol.