PDA

View Full Version : Some help needed finding magazines

sethman15210
11-28-2012, 01:54 AM
So I've had this unusual Chinese made semi-auto shotgun for awhile. It's a norinco sas-12. Unfortunately I tried modifying the magazine, needless to say I messed it up. So after some searching I can't find any replacements. So I'm askin those who do a lot of gun related searches to see if they can locate a supplier who has some. I don't much care about the cost, it's drivin me nuts just sittin in the cabnit( I've never shot it).

hyperbuzzin
11-28-2012, 06:48 AM
Maybe try getting in touch with THIS (http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=304589834) guy.
Granted, the auction ended, but not that long ago and it doesn't appear it sold.

EDIT: Just noticed it was relisted. But I'm having some 'puter issues and can't view the new listing. Maybe it's still on there?

joshs1ofakindxj
11-28-2012, 08:04 AM
Try calling Numrich.

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/

Or post a "wanted" ad on PAFOA, north east shooters, etc.

I find it hard to believe you messed up the mag to the point that some metal work can't bring it back to life. I assume you tried to make it longer? Maybe I can help repair the one you have, depending on what all you did.

sethman15210
11-28-2012, 11:25 AM
Hyperbuzzin, I saw that auction last night. But I don't have a account with them to allow me to contact the seller. I guess I'll try to sighn up as long as its free. $39 is a good price, most of the other sites that used to have them wanted 50.

Josh, I cut the follower trying to extend it. With some tig welding or some precise mig work it probally could be fixed. But that's a little beyond my skill level. If you think you might be able ill gladly dig it out and ring it to ya.

joshs1ofakindxj
11-28-2012, 02:39 PM
If it means one more working gun in the world, I'll take a swing at it.

If I can't do it, my dad certainly can.

sethman15210
11-28-2012, 10:15 PM
Ok, I'll let ya take a look. When do ya wanna see it, or are ya gonna be in my area anytime soon?

joshs1ofakindxj
11-29-2012, 07:54 AM
I won't really be available till next week, and I can't think of any time I would be up your way, maybe Sunday night on my way home from the airport. Text me your number again if you still have mine and I'll let you know what I'm doing Sunday night when I get to PGH.