PDA

View Full Version : I have an idea to combat anti gun support

justin'sbig7
01-16-2013, 06:41 AM
I was listening to the Wilkow Majority today and Andrew made an awesome point that i think we should run with.

follow me here...

the (fictional) organizations RAAW, VICAA, GACAWA, and WSPCA thank all americans for keeping guns out of your homes by supporting the liberal gun grab laws.

RAAW (rapists against armed women) supports president BO's gun control measures. RAAW appreciates knowing when they go in to violently ravish women, that they are in no danger of being harmed by assault weapons or handguns that the helpless women might have. RAAW would like to thank BO and the other anti gun supporters for making it easier to carry out their actions.

VICAA (VIolent Criminals Across America) proudly stands behind all legislation removing evil weapons from the hands of regular people. these folks who do not commit crimes could, in their lack of killing experience, harm one of our members with a poorly placed shot. we like to go about our daily business (thugging, carjacking, NOT raping as they have their own organization, murdering and random massacres) without fear of being stopped or maimed in the process.

GACAWA (gangstas against cracka asses with arms)
thanks all you dumb crackas for backing the gun grab YO! we prefer to be the only ones packin heat!

WSPCAs (White Supremecists Comin After All) would like to thank all Jewish, African American, well, anyone other than us really that supported these common sense gun laws. it makes it easier on us to come boot stomp, hang or beat who we want without fear of someone defending themselves with an evil black handgun.

Okay, i know this is really out there and pretty messed up, but the average people in america buy into the emotional victim stuff. the left plays this tune like a top 40 track! why dont we stoop to their level and run the above stuff as tv commercials and bilboards? women sure dont want to feel vulnerable, most people dont want to be murdered or mugged, and ethnicites dont want to be targeted by other ethnicities... maybe this will wake a few more people up.

we conservatives like to speak passionately and eloquently... and that gets about .0003 microsecond of the average americans attention. we arent cool or interesting when we go on about the 2A, statistics that make sense, taking the high road, etc. fawk it! lets play at their level pull the emotional flashy hip stuff the libs use and play dumb for a change.

I know i am running out of ways to combat the antis, am I nuts or does this sound somewhat like it may work?

if we could get enough support from gun owners, businesses that depend on gun legality, etc. to fund a few of thses ads is it possible to make it happen?

justin'sbig7
01-16-2013, 07:26 AM
Think the "mayhem" insurance guy playing the criminal part.

Super Scout
01-16-2013, 08:53 AM
I like it, but I dont know if it would work Justin. First, its common sense, second people may not be able to understand it because they are all idiots. However, when bama takes the stage to day with bunch of little kids, people will be all ears. All they will hear is blah blah blah kids blah blah guns blah blah blah safety blah blah blah ban.

The_War_Wagon
01-16-2013, 11:37 PM
We need more print ads like this, too.

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc305/The_War_Wagon/Hammer_Deaths.jpg

justin'sbig7
01-16-2013, 11:41 PM
Hitting mainstream and primetime TV is the critical part