PDA

View Full Version : Inbox Full notification?

muddeprived
03-21-2013, 09:01 PM
We see this all the time: a person tries to pm someone but their inbox is full so they create a thread to get their attention to clear the inbox. Happened to me many times. I just thought of this but why not have a button of some sort in the person's profile that you click and it sends an automated message telling the person to clear his inbox next time they log on the site?

Sloth_Fratelli
03-22-2013, 07:45 PM
theres a bar at the bottom of the PMs page that does basically that

muddeprived
03-22-2013, 08:48 PM
where at?

OverkillZJ
03-25-2013, 08:35 AM
Scroll to the bottom. It's there. Or support and have more space.

muddeprived
03-25-2013, 09:13 AM
Yeah I see that but what do you do when you are pm-ing someone and their box is full?

OverkillZJ
03-25-2013, 10:11 AM
You tell them to chuck up a few bucks, or clear it out once in awhille :117: -- it tells THEM when THEIRS is full, it's their responsibility to clear it out -- what you're asking for is essentially already there - you try sending someone a message and it says "hey, their mailbox is full, can't send now, sorry" - I'm not sure what else could be added?

muddeprived
03-25-2013, 11:26 AM
I know i just thought it would easier to have a notification that your inbox is full and someone's trying to send you a message. I guess we gotta pay more attention to our inbox limit.....or just pay up for a bigger box. I really want to but every dime I make goes to paying off bills. Stupid taxes are insane these days.

OverkillZJ
03-25-2013, 12:47 PM
Stupid taxes are insane these days.

Don't I know it... I get to pay on both ends (my taxes last year took about 30 IRS forms - not a joke.)