PDA

View Full Version : Houston/ Cannonsburg Dirtbike/ATV riders

HeepH8erTy
09-25-2013, 09:42 AM
I've been noticing more and more how many people ride the trails that I do. I know that I'm not the only person that is serious about riding that goes back there too. I wanted to see if anyone here rode my way and maybe rode the trails I do? I figured there has to atleast be someone on here that has rode the Lindley trails in Houston/ Cannonsburg (the trails across from the Cannonsburg Hospital that you can see from the road... I guess you can see the trails from different roads all over too now that I think about it). Thats the main place I see people at, just figured I would ask.

Also, if anyone is down, we could get a nice little ride goin from my place one day on a weekend. My buddies are always coming over on the weekends to ride. We can ride a good 5 or 6 hours or more not riding the same thing twice. If there is any interest, just say something and I will plan something. Soon as everything starts dying and Fall hits, it'll be the best time to ride, but its still great now lol. If we get a ride together, I'll cook out on the grill or make some food and stuff and we can all hang out or whatever.