PDA

View Full Version : Need people for round table discussion

Azzy
02-21-2014, 05:20 PM
Wed, Feb 26th in East 'Sliberty

https://lwvgp.secure.force.com/GSForum/CnP_PaaS_EVT__EventRegistration_ThankYou?Deductibl e=0.00&Donation=0.00&event_id=a0yi0000000ascu&GrandTotal=0.00&pagename=Page4_Payment_Page&Registrant=a12i0000001GS0iAAG&TotalDiscount=0.00&TotalFee=0.00&TotalTax=0.00

There will be a group of some of the FOAC heads going, but I want to see more articulate folks that are pro liberty show up than the paid Ceasefire chronies. Shirt, tie, and slacks is the dress for the evening at least, CC is highly recommended because of the facility rules.

Anyone help us beat back their idiocy with facts? Gun Safety is the new gun Control, since that "control" language wasn't doing them any favors.

The_War_Wagon
02-21-2014, 06:35 PM
DANGIT!!! Would LOVE to be there... my daughter gets her tonsils out that day though, and I hafta stay at the hospital with her that day and overnight... :icon_eyes:

Dragonslayer
02-22-2014, 05:58 AM
DANGIT!!! Would LOVE to be there... my daughter gets her tonsils out that day though, and I hafta stay at the hospital with her that day and overnight... :icon_eyes:

They're keeping her overnight for tonsils???? That don't sound right.
My son had his tonsils out,adenoids out, and tubes put in his ears and we were out of there by 3pm.

Azzy, I'll try to make it. Can't make any promises tho. Is Kim going? How is he doing?

The_War_Wagon
02-22-2014, 02:52 PM
My son had his tonsils out,adenoids out, and tubes put in his ears and we were out of there by 3pm.

I NEVER go to doctors, so I've no IDEA why they're keeping her overnight. Get's me out of the better part of two days work though. :083:

Azzy
02-24-2014, 10:22 AM
Kim will be there no doubt. He's doing a lot better after the transplant. Still has some bad health days, but I guess anyone that has had long term liver issues and is that age will.

Azzy, I'll try to make it. Can't make any promises tho. Is Kim going? How is he doing?