PDA

View Full Version : Dana 300 twin stick, Winch and tires(CJ)

rtpalko
05-09-2014, 09:42 PM
Hey guys out there, just posted on my build thread for my cj but want to get everyone's opinion on some parts im about to order off 4 wheel parts before I drop $1500 haha. Let me know what you think trying to order them by Monday!
-33 Baja Claws, KM2's or Pro Comp mt2's. The MT2's and Baja claws are on sale and free shipping but I have always had BFG's and love the white lettering
-Winch, think imma go with a Super winch Tiger Shark 8500 lb. Not a bad price and like the brand
-Dana 300 Twin Stick. Omix-Ada or should I spend the extra money for the currie or the Advance adapters
-Steering Stabilzer, Pro comp( its on sale)
-Smitty Built Trail Jack ( dont think I can justify spending the money on the hi-lift when I have no clue how it works, it just looks cool)
-Rear Seat ( wanna go with the folding and splitting one, pretty neat)

Also how do I change my profile picture.

Lemme know what you guys think. Also wanna do a trail ride at Meridian Fourth of July weekend if I have it ready by then.

Sycotik Skier
05-09-2014, 11:04 PM
Bfg tires. I had the omix ada twin sticks, its hard to mess up. I'm not a fan of imitation hi lifts

highlandercj-7
05-10-2014, 07:28 AM
The of those tires BFG. I have a set of Currie twin sticks, but everything I have bought from Amix has been decent. I carry a hi-lift (TSC had the best prices on them) I have used it 3 times since 95. I would take the cash from it and put toward the winch.

2002wranglerX
05-10-2014, 10:14 AM
The km2s are great... till you hit half tread. Then they're terrifying

I've run all 3 and all 3 are good. But I'd go mtz. And I'd avoid the pro comps as much as possible.

The rampage split folding rear seat is out of production. I had to have rampage see if they had any left in their warehouse in order to get one. They were able to find one and hart ordered it for me.

Jegs had 1 in stock.