PDA

View Full Version : Coming soon to my Jeep...

Bill
11-13-2004, 07:22 PM
A few new mods

Well... Heidi and I took a little trip over the PA / OH border this morning to go to 4WD Hardware. We decided to take her (recently lifted :D ) Grand Cherokee (WJ) so that I had some room for anything I decided to buy. Besides, it is just so nice to take something with all the options down the highway and be able to set the cruise at 75-80 mph and not even notice it (Unlike my Rubi!)

The shopping trip netted a few goodies...

1. I finally broke down and bought the ARB Safari Snorkel. I have wanted one long enough, I figured I might as well just buy it.

2. A pair of TeraFlex 3/4" spacers for the front of the Jeep to compensate for the sag brought on by the winch.

3. A pair of 100w KC Slimlights for the windshield mounts I have had sitting in my closet for about 2 1/2 years. I bought the brackets for the old TJ and never got around to getting lights for them.

The installation of all of the above items is pending and as always pics of the final product will be provided.

:D

LordAthens
11-13-2004, 08:01 PM
blah.

Though, we do expect to see pics.

Bill
11-13-2004, 08:09 PM
blah.

Though, we do expect to see pics.

As soon as I get the stuff installed the pics will be up! :wink:

Cebby
11-23-2004, 07:45 PM
How about a pic of your WJ, Bill... :D I was going to trade in my 2000, but it is pretty much the same value as my 11 year old 4Runner - so I'd take a bath on the damn thing. It's now getting a very mild build...

Bill
11-23-2004, 09:48 PM
How about a pic of your WJ, Bill... :D I was going to trade in my 2000, but it is pretty much the same value as my 11 year old 4Runner - so I'd take a bath on the damn thing. It's now getting a very mild build...

I will have to wash Heidi's Jeep and take a few pictures of it sometime in the near future.

Brandon should be posting pics of mine in the next day or so...