PDA

View Full Version : Good trails

Cmyoungjr
08-11-2014, 06:27 PM
Hey I'm new to pittsburgh I'm from va and just want to hit some trails anyone know any?

RedRaider
08-11-2014, 07:35 PM
There are offroad parks, Scrubgrass, Meridian, Rock Run, Southington, etc. Nobody is going to publicly post where the "trails" are. People here are very protective of the non-offroad park trails. Go to a meet & greet, play nice with the others, and someone will probably show you.

The_War_Wagon
08-11-2014, 08:22 PM
Hey I'm new to pittsburgh I'm from va and just want to hit some trails anyone know any?

You're not from Ashland, KY, perchance?

Curlycarille
08-12-2014, 09:14 PM
I'm new to Pitt as well from VA! Also looking to have some fun...
where you at in the area?

Cmyoungjr
08-13-2014, 06:52 AM
I'm from glen Allen va but I now live in the greentree area

The_War_Wagon
08-13-2014, 07:25 AM
I'm new to Pitt as well from VA! Also looking to have some fun...
where you at in the area?

Friend of mine in KY - named Young - had a son with your initials. He'd be about 30 now, so I thought you might be him, moving up here (he's got relatives in Garrett Co., MD, so it all fit... until you said you were from VA :tongue:).

Confederate wheelers welcome - I'm in the South Hills... a displaced 10th generation Tarheel. :040:

Cmyoungjr
08-13-2014, 11:03 AM
Friend of mine in KY - named Young - had a son with your initials. He'd be about 30 now, so I thought you might be him, moving up here (he's got relatives in Garrett Co., MD, so it all fit... until you said you were from VA :tongue:).

Confederate wheelers welcome - I'm in the South Hills... a displaced 10th generation Tarheel. :040:
My dad and I were stationed in oak grove together at one point so who knows

xtreme95cummins
03-14-2015, 10:32 AM
There are offroad parks, Scrubgrass, Meridian, Rock Run, Southington, etc. Nobody is going to publicly post where the "trails" are. People here are very protective of the non-offroad park trails. Go to a meet & greet, play nice with the others, and someone will probably show you.

when do you guys have the meet and greats.. ive hung out with some guys a while back when you guys did the Show at the church in Mcmurray.. aint been wheeling in a while tho. looking to meet some guys and maybe get some tips with the yj i just bought

Tom'sToyotaFarm
04-15-2015, 05:48 AM
This article is very good,and I find a interesting website.
http://www.elo24h.com/Account

Spam?