PDA

View Full Version : Paint shops

muddeprived
08-12-2014, 09:29 AM
I sent an pm to Shane from Gibb's shop but I wanted to gather some other options in case he doesn't do full vehicle paint jobs. My 2001 XJ is in of a makeover. It has some rust on the doors and gutter plus the hood is faded like usual. I'm looking for a good shop that can eliminate the rust and give it a professional paint job that'll last for years. My buddy had his 98 dodge ram painted somewhere in Rochester and two years later the rust has returned in the same places and it looks just like it did before the paint job. I want to avoid this so I'm looking for a good shop that does it right the first time.

Let me know if you know of a good place. I'm hoping Shane can do this cuz I hear nothing but good things about his work.

Azzy
08-12-2014, 09:37 AM
Im interested too. Wife's XJ needs touched up from rust in the normal spots (front fender, bottom of door, rear window trim drain).

Katamarino
08-12-2014, 10:40 AM
Count me in as well. My TJ needs some TLC...

boneman
08-12-2014, 02:09 PM
Well , this is Shane and we do full paint jobs and can do minor work as well . We handle full collision as well as rust . Pretty much anything that can be painted .

john00TJ
08-12-2014, 06:34 PM
We do full collision repair an paint work at my shop also