PDA

View Full Version : gears and lockers

dontlookdown
03-18-2015, 09:51 PM
Has anyone ever use World Class Transmission in Delmont to have their axles re-geared and lockers installed?

Anyone ever have / see a Yukon Zip locker?

found some pretty good prices on Yukon gears / lockers, and so far world class is the only place that said they would allow me to "carry in" the parts.

dan58
03-18-2015, 10:02 PM
Used a zip for several years. Zero issues.

Will WCT warranty them if you brought them for install?

ridgerunner97
03-19-2015, 06:53 AM
Ask Greensburg Machine and Driveline? I wouldn't hesitate to use World class they were actually just recommended to me by someone who's opinions I value very much to rebuild the NV5600 transmissions if the need arose.

ridgerunner97
03-19-2015, 06:56 AM
Btw Greensburg Machine is a dealer for Yukon, solid, detroit, etc. etc. see what they can do for you its worth a phone call if you haven't already.

dontlookdown
03-19-2015, 07:23 AM
I haven't called Greensburg driveline yet, but I will stop by their shop one day to see what they say. Thanks for the input everyone, I will also check on the warranty issues.

dontlookdown
05-05-2015, 10:20 PM
As an update, I am taking my Jeep to Greensburg Machine and Driveline tomorrow morning to have the following work done.
Install Yukon Zip Lockers (that I purchased off the web, couldn't pass the deal up)
Change gear ratio to 4.56
Replace all u Joints in front end (driveshaft and axle shafts).

XJchris98
05-06-2015, 09:19 AM
You cant go wrong with Greensburg Machine, great guys that know what they're doing and actually understand the product thats being installed/worked on.

BigZees
05-06-2015, 06:23 PM
I've known Mark at Greensburg driveline for many years. He is a top notch guy. He has made me quite a few driveshafts over the years and setup gears for me in the past. I would recommend him to anyone.