PDA

View Full Version : Where to get hockey pucks for cheap? Other bumpstop ideas?

muddeprived
07-18-2015, 10:38 AM
I'm looking for hockey pucks for super cheap. I need four to make 2" bump stop extension on the front axle of my TJ. Anyone know where to get em around town for cheap?

Got any other ideas to use as extensions? I think it needs to be 2" tall by 3" wide. I was thinking of walking through harbor freight or lowes for items or material that's cheap to cut or something.

RalphXJ
07-18-2015, 12:30 PM
I'm looking for hockey pucks for super cheap. I need four to make 2" bump stop extension on the front axle of my TJ. Anyone know where to get em around town for cheap?

Got any other ideas to use as extensions? I think it needs to be 2" tall by 3" wide. I was thinking of walking through harbor freight or lowes for items or material that's cheap to cut or something.

I have a few you could have if you are ever in the Youngstown or Sharon area. I got them from Oros a few years ago. Check with Oros, he had a ton of them at one point.

88wd21
07-18-2015, 02:28 PM
I think I have a pair of body mounts out of a G-body rad support in my toolbox at work, I'm just avoiding work till Monday. Low low price of take the stupid things if they'll work. Otherwise I think there's an ad on CL for someone selling for a buck a piece in sewickly

justin'sbig7
07-19-2015, 09:43 PM
Dicks has hockey pucks for a buck or two each... They're not much money at all

muddeprived
07-19-2015, 09:58 PM
Dicks has hockey pucks for a buck or two each... They're not much money at all

That's where I just went today. I forgot that it was Sunday cuz I work nights and get confused on which day it is and I arrived at 8am to find that they don't open till 10. @$!$

So I went to my buddy's to hang out for a while then forgot to stop there on the way home. @$!#@

Went to Hot Dog SHoppe in Cranberry and they gave me chili fries instead of cheese fries. @$!@# I been going to the hot dog shoppe in Chippewa since I was a kid and they NEVER messed up an order...till now.

I got burnt from having the top down in that blazing hot sun. @$@!#

Popped my back out of place too. @$@!#!@

Ok done ranting. :)

BAD_GNR
07-20-2015, 07:59 AM
I've heard you can get a bag of them for Beau Bennett.

oros35
07-20-2015, 09:49 AM
I have a few stacks in my garage. Maybe 50 or so left. I used to drive the Zamboni.

wj lizard
07-23-2015, 10:35 AM
I think a bag of like 6 at target was 7 or 8 bucks

muddeprived
07-23-2015, 08:47 PM
Well I found some at Dick's. They were $16 for eight of em. Perfect for 2" bumpstop extensions front and rear. My kit is almost ready to go on:

http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv294/Chriseatsmud/TJ/OME%20Lift/OME%202%20TJ_zpsurrknoti.jpg (http://s693.photobucket.com/user/Chriseatsmud/media/TJ/OME%20Lift/OME%202%20TJ_zpsurrknoti.jpg.html)

All that for $400. I think I did well. :)