PDA

View Full Version : Javascript help needed

RalphXJ
11-03-2015, 09:59 PM
Does anyone have any experience with JavaScript that could lend a hand? I'm trying to pull data from a XML file and use the XML data (number) in a graphic temp gauge. The gauge is in javascript and I have the ability to change the number in the script to move the needle on the gauge, but I want to be able to have it pull the number from an XML file to show the temp number from there. I have examples and the actual XML and JS scripts I can link too when I'm on a computer if someone wants to try to help me out.

Trying to build a custom setup to read boiler temps on my phone. Don't like the simple basic text based setup that comes with the monitor, so I want to make it look cool.

joeyrukkus
11-05-2015, 05:41 PM
Just google java XML libraries you should be able to find a solution that other people have come up with to get Java to understand XML.

RalphXJ
11-05-2015, 07:40 PM
Just google java XML libraries you should be able to find a solution that other people have come up with to get Java to understand XML.

Um, ya I kinda started there. Not my first time on the internet. I got it solved, couldn't find anyone to help so I started teaching myself JS.