PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need rescuing?

The_War_Wagon
01-23-2016, 10:48 AM
We've been upgraded to "Class III KILLSTORM" - thought it good to check in. :gear_cool2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu6PLxeVslA

muddeprived
01-23-2016, 11:50 AM
I need rescued. Can you go to my work and do my shift? I am stuck in my driveway due to a 1/4" inch of snow.

I was really excited about living here because our road is almost always last to be plowed but no fun yet.

The_War_Wagon
01-23-2016, 12:16 PM
I need rescued. Can you go to my work and do my shift? I am stuck in my driveway due to a 1/4" inch of snow.

I can make a liquor store run... MAYBE. :030: Still snowing hard, here!

88wd21
01-23-2016, 12:21 PM
I don't want to go home because I don't want to clean my driveway, I'll trade you...

The_War_Wagon
01-23-2016, 01:03 PM
I don't want to go home because I don't want to clean my driveway, I'll trade you...

I'm not cleaning my driveway either - that's what the wife's for. :040:

She's from western NE, and has three Olympic gold medals in snow shoveling. Being 10 generations a Tarheel, we do NOT shovel snow.

We will WATCH the snow - we will play in the snow - & if the milk & toilet paper runs out before the snow melts, we will CUSS the snow, but we do NOT 'shovel' snow (What?! Do you run outside with a MOP when it rains? :roll:).

My wife says, "Ohhh - but you HAVE to, because someone might slip & fall otherwise!" Yeah - and?! People slipped and fell in snow in the south, too. That's when we'd yell out the window - "HEY DUMMY! YOU SHOULDA STAYED HOME!!!" :081:

Wife doesn't like that, naturally... :wreckerswife:

Tom'sToyotaFarm
01-23-2016, 08:56 PM
Wanna know how to turn a dishwasher into a snow blower? ............... Give her a shovel! :038:

Now i'm gonna need rescued from the wife.

J.M.
01-25-2016, 01:38 PM
I drove to West Virginia for some fun on Saturday. On the way home, I pulled a pick-up out of a ditch and relocated 3 people from their stranded car to the gas station at the next exit. Who knew the Grand Cherokee fits 7 people!

The_War_Wagon
01-25-2016, 08:40 PM
I drove to West Virginia for some fun on Saturday. On the way home, I pulled a pick-up out of a ditch and relocated 3 people from their stranded car to the gas station at the next exit. Who knew the Grand Cherokee fits 7 people!

Stackin' 'em like cordwood, eh? :047:

sethman15210
01-25-2016, 09:55 PM
I used my work truck(front loader garbage truck) to pull a jk outa a ditch Sunday. The road wasent even covered.....jk's ��