PDA

View Full Version : Wecome to the new and improved PghOffRoad...

Bill
11-13-2004, 08:03 PM
Well, it has taken some time and a lot of effort, but the new and improved home is PghOffRoad is finally here!

I would like to personally welcome everyone. I have high hopes that this is going to be a great place for the local folks from Western Pennsylvania and the surrounding area who enjoy the sport of off roading. The PghOffRoad Yahoo Group has brought all together in the past and PghOffRoad.com will now take us forward into the future.

There are a lot of great options given to us by the new forums. As time goes on there are plans to include even more features to the website. Personally, I think these forums are easier to use, allow us to communicate better, and give us more options in order to express ourselves. Take a little bit of time to get acquainted with the variety of options available with the new forum. Feel free to ask any questions in the "Suggestions / Questions / Comments" section of the forum or PM any of the Administrators or Moderators on the forum.

The forum is still new and we are working out any glitches that may appear. Give us some time and it should run smooth, but for now don't panic at the sign of a few little errors here and there.

Welcome aboard, enjoy the forums!