PDA

View Full Version : FS: TJ Pavement Ends Cargo Cover

LordAthens
02-09-2005, 07:38 PM
Black, brand new, only pulled it out of the box to look at it. I paid 52 and shipping from 4WD, it can be yours for $40.

I also have the Bikini top and Windjammer around here somewhere. I'll have to dig them up.

2002wranglerX
02-10-2005, 02:03 AM
i'm interested!

did you sell it yet?

LordAthens
02-10-2005, 02:28 AM
Yup, I just sold it to you :)

LordAthens
02-13-2005, 11:49 AM
And 48 hours later, he forgets about it and no longer wants it.

So it's back FS again.

dp
02-13-2005, 07:11 PM
Does the black bikini top fit my 03 without drilling? Or would I have to buy the no-drill header?

I'd be interested. Is it 1/2, 3/4 or full length?

LordAthens
02-13-2005, 11:26 PM
It's not a Bikini, it's a cargo cover.. IE, goes over the rear seat.

Though, i'm sure I have a bikini here (also new) as well. Let me dig around tomorrow.

And as for your question regarding the header, I have no idea off hand. I used the "clamp" on type on mine.

2002wranglerX
02-14-2005, 01:38 AM
And 48 hours later, he forgets about it and no longer wants it.

So it's back FS again.

all i said was i was interested and if you still had it. not that i wanted it lol

btt

dp
02-15-2005, 06:40 PM
I also have the Bikini top and Windjammer around here somewhere. I'll have to dig them up.

so which is it? For someone that wants to sell something, you sure are taking your good old time about it.

Bill
02-15-2005, 06:50 PM
If I am not mistaken Dave, I think Brandon has all 3 pieces. I know he has the cargo cover (which you already have) and he has the bikini as well.

...Just buy it, you know you want one. 8)

dp
02-16-2005, 12:18 AM
I'm thinking about it -- but I want the type that goes on the same way as yours. I'm definately not drilling to but a header on. I would like the bikini top (although i'm poor) -- because no ac sucks.

Bill
02-16-2005, 10:10 AM
I'm thinking about it -- but I want the type that goes on the same way as yours. I'm definately not drilling to but a header on. I would like the bikini top (although i'm poor) -- because no ac sucks.

I am probably running out to 4WD Hardware this weekend. Let me know if you want me to pick it up for you, or if you want to come along.

OverkillZJ
02-16-2005, 01:06 PM

I am probably running out to 4WD Hardware this weekend. Let me know if you want me to pick it up for you, or if you want to come along.

I'm in!

Bill
02-16-2005, 01:12 PM
Nice.... Looking at going on Saturday and buying another round of bolt-ons.

OverkillZJ
02-16-2005, 01:20 PM
Nice.... Looking at going on Saturday and buying another round of bolt-ons.

And I need some axle parts :)

As long as the pay check hits before saturday, LOL

Happycamper
02-16-2005, 02:59 PM
I'm getting the I' BL and a 1" MM lift :mrgreen: b/c I'm finally moving up to 33's :D

OverkillZJ
02-16-2005, 03:05 PM
I'm getting the I' BL and a 1" MM lift :mrgreen: b/c I'm finally moving up to 33's :D

I hope you're buying some spare axle shafts with that!
Turdy 5... limited slip.. BOOM!

Happycamper
02-16-2005, 04:10 PM
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I'll have spares just have to go x-tra easy on the skinny pedal until I get a good rear axle.

FYI I think there is a cummins (I think that;s the name) toll sale out off of Millers Run Road on Mon. Tools for cheap, I hear their not the best but their tools and cheap none the less. Just thought I'd let ya know

OverkillZJ
02-16-2005, 04:17 PM
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I'll have spares just have to go x-tra easy on the skinny pedal until I get a good rear axle.

FYI I think there is a cummins (I think that;s the name) toll sale out off of Millers Run Road on Mon. Tools for cheap, I hear their not the best but their tools and cheap none the less. Just thought I'd let ya know

Ya, I just got the Cummins sales notice. 1/3rd of my tools are Cummins, they're cheap but I've had good luck with them. Mark John Bill and I went a couple years ago, it was SWEET!

I'll start another post up to get a group goin' there...

LordAthens
02-16-2005, 07:06 PM

so which is it? For someone that wants to sell something, you sure are taking your good old time about it.

Sorry dude, my life doesn't revolve around Jeep ;)

As for which one is it, I had the Cargo cover for sale, not the other 2, I was just mentioning that I had the other 2 and they would be for sale after I took my sweet old time finding them.

Anyhow.. I did find the bikini. I do NOT have the Windjammer, not for sale atleast. The bikini is a black Pavement Ends bikini. You need a header, what type depends on what you want to use.

This one was never installed. It's been sitting in the old Jeep under the tarp. It has a small mildew stain from some water that apparently got in under the tarp. I'll clean it up before you get it if you want it. $20. That's 33% off of what I paid for it.

jeeptj98
05-02-2005, 10:16 PM
ill take the cargo cover off ur hands for $35
im in peters township