PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever order from OffRoadToyStore.com?

Bill
02-24-2005, 07:08 PM
I am looking at the prices they have listed on the RE lift kits. MOre specifically the RE 4.5 Ultimate lift for the TJ.

I was wondering,

1. How is the customer service? Would they be willing to mod the kit a bit. I don't need discos and I want to upgrade to all adjustable arms.

2. Will they discount the kit at all? Do they give a certain percentage off for JU members like 4WD Hardware, or something of the like?

TIA

-Bill

mrpistol
02-24-2005, 07:25 PM
i ordered my jks discos from them, basically because they had the best price with shipping
very easy to deal with, they even sent a follow up email with a discount offer for my next purchase if i remember correctly.

sorry, i don't know whether they mix n match their kits or not but it's worth asking...especially considering it's RE stuff (and i'd definately mention JU)

Bill
02-24-2005, 07:45 PM
Thanks for the info! I appreciate it!

JeepGeneral
02-28-2005, 12:50 PM
I also ordered JKS discos from them. They were polite and knowledgable on the phone, however shipping took a while if I remember correctly (2 wks maybe?)

r6cyclegal
03-04-2005, 02:20 PM
No not long shipping!!!!! Please help. :cry: I need Bill's parts to be "beamed" immediately to him please! Everytime he orders something and gets a tracking number, he will check numerous times of the day to see what city and state his part is in, and then call or email me the info (like I care)!!!!! :roll: I'd die if I had to wait 2 weeks!!!!!

Sundowners
03-08-2005, 03:42 PM
I've orders some stuff from them, tires, S.S. conversion, Motor mounts. Great communication and fast shipping. On the lift, I would check out DC4WD. They had the best price for my RE lift and I called around everywhere before I ordered. You have to call him for pricing, www.dc4wd.com

r6cyclegal
03-08-2005, 05:05 PM
fast shipping

Me confused: :smt017 fast shipping slow shipping :smt017

Sundowners
03-08-2005, 05:26 PM
fast shipping

Me confused: :smt017 fast shipping slow shipping :smt017

In my case, The Items that were not on back order were at my house in a couple of days... The Items that were on back order, I got a week before they told me I would get them. Yes I had to wait until they got the parts in but once they got the parts in, shippig was fast. This was my experience with them.

r6cyclegal
03-08-2005, 05:41 PM
cool!