PDA

View Full Version : Am I missing the button...

Mykal
07-04-2007, 10:26 AM
When I view a new post in a thread it takes me to the first post in the thread. Is there a button I am missing that takes me to the newest post in a thread?

r6cyclegal
07-04-2007, 10:28 AM
If you didn't open it yet there is a space before the title and if you click on that button it will go to the first not read. Just don't hit the title.

Mykal
07-04-2007, 10:34 AM
Got it... Im color blind and it blended right in. Thank you

r6cyclegal
07-04-2007, 10:47 AM
You're welcome!

Bill
07-04-2007, 10:49 AM
Mykal,

How is Abbey? Got any pics?

(Yes, I soooo know this isnt the place for this, but I didn't want to bring back the Abbey thread!)

Mykal
07-04-2007, 10:53 AM
Mykal,

How is Abbey? Got any pics?

(Yes, I soooo know this isnt the place for this, but I didn't want to bring back the Abbey thread!)

I really dont know Bill. I got divorced about 2 years ago and she took everything including the dog. She was doing great when I left. I wish I could tell you more. She was such a great dog.

My fiance and I got a boxer named Aries, hes 4.5 yo and has close to the same markings as her.

Bill
07-04-2007, 10:56 AM
I really dont know Bill. I got divorced about 2 years ago and she took everything including the dog. She was doing great when I left. I wish I could tell you more. She was such a great dog.

My fiance and I got a boxer named Aries, hes 4.5 yo and has close to the same markings as her.

Damn,

I am sorry to hear that. I talked to Heather not that long ago and it made me think of Abbey. If you ever happen to get any info pass it along.

Thanks!

Mykal
07-04-2007, 11:01 AM
Damn,

I am sorry to hear that. I talked to Heather not that long ago and it made me think of Abbey. If you ever happen to get any info pass it along.

Thanks!

I dont talk to her at all. She stalks me around and tries to talk to anyone and everyone that I had or may have contact with then tries to get info on my family and I from them. We are going through court still and she wants dirt as far as I can tell.

If you speak to her again please do not mention me in any way.

Bill
07-04-2007, 11:16 AM
I dont talk to her at all. She stalks me around and tries to talk to anyone and everyone that I had or may have contact with then tries to get info on my family and I from them. We are going through court still and she wants dirt as far as I can tell.

If you speak to her again please do not mention me in any way.

Not a problem. I have not talked to her since I met you guys with Abbey that day...

Just goes to prove - WOMEN ARE PSYCHO!

(Oh, that was too easy!)

Mykal
07-04-2007, 11:50 AM
Damn,

I talked to Heather not that long ago

I thought from your post that you had talked to her not that long ago. Wasn't sure... but thank you for understanding. See you @ the show n shine!

Bill
07-04-2007, 12:23 PM
I thought from your post that you had talked to her not that long ago. Wasn't sure... but thank you for understanding. See you @ the show n shine!

No no, Heather the dog's original owner.

Mykal
07-04-2007, 12:27 PM
No no, Heather the dog's original owner.

Dult! Talk about not being on the same page! My ex-wife is named Heather as well. So I was real confused. All good now.