PDA

View Full Version : Leather power heated seats

Traillblazer
03-31-2005, 11:40 PM
Here is the deal: I have a set of front captains chairs from a 98 suburban that i was going to put into a late 70's project chevy truck. Well money doesnt permit me to do that right now, so I am selling the seats. The seats are full power and to my knowledge both are heated. Now they worked when removed from the suburban some time ago, and i have not tested them whatsoever. I am asking $250 for the seats, and if you take the front two, I also have a middle or rear seat (cant remember which it is) that goes with it. Now these seats have been sitting in a crate for a few years before i got them, so I will tell you that they need a good cleaning. The rear net on the driver seat is torn up (i didnt care cuz they were going to go in a standard cab beater anyways) and there is a small puncture hole in the passenger seat. I do have pictures if anyone wants to see. My email is traillblazer350@yahoo.com.

$250 bucks gets you two captains chairs, tracks, and an bench and also a bunch of seatbelts that go along with them. I will look this weekend to make sure it is all still there.