PDA

View Full Version : Jeep / Offroad-related items for sale

89MJComanche
04-10-2005, 05:15 PM
4 33 12.50 R15 Kelly DTR Radials
I have 4 33 12.50 R15 Kelly DTR Radials. 30% tread left. These would make a good set of sample 33's for you, or make a good spare tire or two. I see some guys looking for spare tires on here. How about $25 per tire if you buy all 4??

I'll throw in rusty steel wagon wheels to go with these if some one wants all 4.

4 315 85 R15 Buckshot Mudders
I have 4 315 85 R15 Buckshot Mudders (90% tread) mounted on 4 15" american racing chomed steel wheels (big hole little hole pattern) These were take offs from my brothers Ford Bronco. Wheel Lug Pattern is 5 on 5 or 5 on 5.5 FORD half ton, Dodge half ton, Jeep CJ pattern. I want $600 for the tires and wheels. I am willing to seperate. The wheels are worth $100 or more. So I will take $500 OBO for the tires

LJ Rubicon Carpet (Charcoal)
I know that there is probably not alot of demand for this carpet right now but in a few years there will be, and you can get an extra set right now so that you have it.

$250

LJ RUBICON STOCK SUSPENSION
4 COILS and 4 SHOCKS 4 SALE.

MAKE LEGIT OFFER. 2200 MILES ON THIS STUFF. NO WHEELING!!

Brand New TJ Carpet from Khaki 05 SE with Khaki Int.

LINK (http://www.pghoffroad.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=725)

YJ Wrangler Hard TOP Black
1 YJ Wrangler Hard top (late model with factory tinted side windows)
Excellent Condition $400 OBO

Sarge33
04-10-2005, 08:50 PM
you sure did take up some space selling all you crap!

89MJComanche
04-10-2005, 10:10 PM
I think that you have your words in your sentence in the wrong order.

You mean to say... Your stuff that you are selling is taking up alot of space. GARAGE SPACE that is!

I need this stuff gone.

People dont want to read the 40 lines of that one post. They want to surf the subjects.

OverkillZJ
08-13-2005, 10:10 AM
People dont want to read the 40 lines of that one post. They want to surf the subjects.

Actually I'd much rather not have to go into 40 threads as opposed to one. Do it again and I'm deleting them if I'm in a bad mood. I believe we've been over this before.. There is NO NEED to put up 10+ threads at once.

LordAthens
08-13-2005, 11:40 AM
As Matt said, we've been through this before.

*IF* Matt hadn't have given you the above warning, these posts would be gone. He was much nicer than I would have been.

If it happens again, not only will the post's be deleted, but I believe I may slap on a temp-ban as well.

You seem to be the only one that has a problem with this rule and additionally, other forum members have contacted me regarding this.

Consider this your final warning regarding this issue.

89MJComanche
08-13-2005, 12:18 PM
OK so I come back now, two months later, and update a few of the posts as sold, add a few more, that in a few days weeks months I will come back and update again when that stuff is sold or I change the price.

Works well for me to have single items in single posts. No other forums out there have a problem with me selling items that way, and as you can see how my logic works for coming back now to update...

If some one does a search for "Rubicon Suspension" it is in the subject of my post. They dont have to scroll down through 200 lines of a for sale ad that has 17 of 19 items marked as sold to find the one line where I still have Rubicon Suspension parts for sale. Who wants to surf a three month old add with 17 of 19 items in it marked as sold?? I dont!! It does not sell well, and I have proven that time and time again with this and other forums.

So if I cant have multiple ads?? and I see other forum members with more than one add... What is the limit?? Give me the exact number of how many ads I am allowed to have?? 4? 5? 6? 7? How many for sale ads am I allowed to post per week?? month?? year?? or what ever?? If I decided tomorrow to sell another item, and then next week sell another, and next weekend a third, I cant post a new post for the new items?? because people have already read the origional post and may not go back and look at it again?? And give me the ability to delete the ones that I dont want up and more that are sold so that I can replace them with others.

I dont see any where in the rules where it says that I cant BTT old for sale ads?? So if I put one in per week?? is that ok?? and then 12 weeks from now jump on one night and BTT all the unsold items?? Which is what I just did the other day, before the outage, then I did it again after, and I added one or two new for sale ads!!

Come on!! This is petty!! Get over it! Other forum members who are offended by this kind of posting... PM me a copy of your messages to the moderators!! SHOW your face, and let me respond to your opinions.

This way works well for me... Enuff said!

OverkillZJ
08-13-2005, 12:25 PM
Sorry dude, but I'm not reading all that. What you wrote at the end was enough "works well for me, nuff said"? Sounds a lil' selfish.

This is very simple: Brandon and I have both received complaints, I see no need to have so many for sale threads, so here it is: DON'T DO IT AGAIN! Why do you have such a problem with this? Of course you can have more than one for sale thread BUT KEEP IT WITHIN REASON. Don't start them all in the same day. Start one "garage cleanout thread" like you'll see several of in this forum. I wasn't aware that we'd have to lay down ground rules that should be common sense. I'm on roughly 30 boars and active on maybe 8 of those. I've NEEEEVVVEEEEEER come across then letting someone do this. It's not fair to let one person take up 1/4 of the front page with petty crap that could be summed up in a garage cleanout thread.

End of story, let's go wheeling.