View Full Version : TJ tailgate rubber bumpets?

08-22-2007, 01:58 AM
I don't know what they are actually called but the little black rubber things on a TJ tailgate. I need 3 of them I have been watching a few forums randomly and keep missing them wondering if anyone local had a few sitting around?