PDA

View Full Version : I did the MAG LITE MOUNTING BRACKET KIT today

89MJComanche
04-11-2005, 08:29 PM
Did the MAG LITE MOUNTING BRACKET KIT today.

I orders maglite mounting clips from flashlight.com and they came in the mail today.

I drilled 4 holes in the floor on the drivers side, all the way down off the little hump that the seat is mounted to and under the little wiring protection shield that covers the wiring that runs to the back of the Jeep.

Light is mounted very out of sight, and fits perfect down in that area.

The mounting clips were like $5.

NOW FOR THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER AND CB. I cant find a place for either.

AARON

LordAthens
04-12-2005, 01:16 AM
Does your caps lock only randomly stick, or... ;)

Sounds like you mounted yours exactly where I had mine mounted. Until the damn clips snapped. Has since been replaced with a Streamlight Stinger w\ charger and a Streamlight SL-20X (will be upgraded to a 35X at some point ;) )

89MJComanche
04-12-2005, 08:52 AM
Does your caps lock only randomly stick, or... ;)

No I OCCASIONALLY put the caps lock on because OCCASIONALLY I talk louder than just normal.

Is that OK or is that not pollite internet typing jargon courtesy??

Anymore I DONT KNOW.

89MJComanche
04-12-2005, 08:53 AM
Sounds like you mounted yours exactly where I had mine mounted. Until the damn clips snapped. )

UM, I purchased 2 sets of clips. So when the break I have a spare set.

I use a PETZEL headlight that hangs from the rearview mirror most of the time when I am working on my Jeep at night or need a light around the Jeep.

The MAGLITE is there to BEAT people with!!

mrpistol
04-12-2005, 09:35 AM
that's where i have my mag lite too
but i shelled out the $30 for the billet aluminum holder...i don't regret it though, it's sturdy as hell.
they make the same thing for a fire extinguisher too, i'm not sure where i'd put it though...maybe onto a rollbar, but that's just asking for some brainiac to spray my jeep white :roll: