PDA

View Full Version : Some parts needed for my projects..

LBF
08-28-2007, 07:49 AM
Ok, I'm going out on a limb an posting up what I'm looking for right now...

Softtop for Jeep...I don't care what type or damaged, I just want one cheap that I can modify for use of closing in the back of my choptop. As long as it will work for keeping the rain from dripping down the back of my neck when I'm driving, I'll be happy.

Grille from a 1998-2000 Ranger, preferably chrome.

31" tires, 33" tires, 34/35/36" tires.... worn and cheap...must work on 15" rims.

4.10 gears for a Ford D-35 front axle.

Either the axle parts to finish my HP D-30 (carrier, shafts, brakes) or an affordable (read cheap) HP D-30. Mine is set up for a single piece passenger side shaft but I'll take anything at this point.

Running Ford 2.9L motor.

Any Ford parts you may have that you want to get rid of for an affordable price.

I also have two friends looking for 3-point hitch sickle mowers....

scrambled
08-28-2007, 09:11 AM
I have 31" tires on 15" chrome/rust rims..... cheap.... $20.00 you pick up.

LBF
08-28-2007, 10:48 AM
Sounds like I might have my 31's...what type of tire are they? AT, MT, etc. Tread?

scrambled
08-28-2007, 10:57 AM
They ar AT, cant remember the brand, good tread....

Hold on, found a picture......
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o14/steelers06steelers/5-22-06011-1.jpg

LBF
08-28-2007, 11:13 AM
Those should work just fine...

I guess just PM me your location and stuff an I'll let you know when I'll be able to make it down there.

muddeprived
09-04-2007, 08:45 AM
Softtop for what jeep? I have a tj softop in "ok" condition. It has a tear up by the header bar, but it doesn't leak for some reason. It tore right where it folds over the header so you don't actually see a hole, but the header. I used it like that for a couple weeks and it didn't leak. It's a 2 or 3" hole, not so big. I'm sure it can be patched or sewed (duct taped too!) in minutes. I also have a frame too. You can have everything for $20.

I also have a dana 30 carrier and 3.73 gears out of a 2000 tj. I had to pull my axle cuz i abused it beyond repair. The axle seals were shot (see my dana 30 thread in other forum) so mud would get in there. I would seriously suggest swapping new bearings on this carrier. Carrier itself is in perfect working order, as are the spider gears and gears themselves. Pm me and we'll work out a deal.

Chris

LBF
09-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Softtop for what jeep? I have a tj softop in "ok" condition. It has a tear up by the header bar, but it doesn't leak for some reason. It tore right where it folds over the header so you don't actually see a hole, but the header. I used it like that for a couple weeks and it didn't leak. It's a 2 or 3" hole, not so big. I'm sure it can be patched or sewed (duct taped too!) in minutes. I also have a frame too. You can have everything for $20.

I also have a dana 30 carrier and 3.73 gears out of a 2000 tj. I had to pull my axle cuz i abused it beyond repair. The axle seals were shot (see my dana 30 thread in other forum) so mud would get in there. I would seriously suggest swapping new bearings on this carrier. Carrier itself is in perfect working order, as are the spider gears and gears themselves. Pm me and we'll work out a deal.

Chris

Softtop for this "jeep".:tongue:
http://a752.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/69/l_b1fd039c38f8a34abf9d20bb4297ff67.jpg

I'd be interested in talking a look at what you got an seein if I can make it work out... not sure right now when I'll be able to get down to the Beaver Falls area... I have a final Thursday night an sometime this week I have to get the final done for my online class... might not be until next week that I'd be able to make it down there... I'll keep ya posted though.

MF Steve!
09-04-2007, 10:23 PM
There is a place in Bethel Park that does excellent custom tarps, and tops. My dad has had multiple truck tarps made there for pickups and dump trucks. Unbelieveably reasonable prices! I'll see if I can get the number for ya.

LBF
09-05-2007, 12:22 AM
There is a place in Bethel Park that does excellent custom tarps, and tops. My dad has had multiple truck tarps made there for pickups and dump trucks. Unbelieveably reasonable prices! I'll see if I can get the number for ya.
I appreciate the offer, and I may be able to make use of it at some point, but I was really kinda just looking for something that I could pick up and make work for the time being until I could afford to get the cage built in it. I also have a guy over in Ohio who wants to build me my top for it when the cage is done.

I was going to try to just get by without anything until I could get the cage done, which I thought would be done by now, but I don't have the money for a full cage yet and when I had it out the other day and discovered that water convienently runs down and drips all over you....the thought that perhaps I might be able to rig a jeep top to work if I could get something for $0-50...

rnemovr
10-03-2007, 03:22 PM
i have a jeep top skin that you can have just pay shipping,

jackb1
10-03-2007, 07:03 PM
They ar AT, cant remember the brand, good tread....

Hold on, found a picture......

Wow, those are some bling rims!

LBF
10-03-2007, 09:04 PM
i have a jeep top skin that you can have just pay shipping,
Not sure if I'll need it or not at this point, but if you could grab a pic or two of it, it would be appreciated.